[Del & Iru] An illusion that I don't want to see

Iruma had successfully grabbed the Seed of Beginning and is now returning to the surface along with Nafra, who helped him along his way. He thought about his past and how his parents had put him through, it was a struggle for him, to stay alive.

But, ever since he had come to the Netherworld a lot has happened to him, lots of unfamiliar and mysterious things, he had decided to do his best here in the Netherworld as his heart is throbbing with excitement.

He then felt dizzy for some reason but didn't mind it and kept going, he reassured Nafra as they were about to catch him because he almost collapsed, as he tried to go to the exit climbing each rock along with Nafra, he saw his former parents.

Words couldn't describe how shocked Iruma was to see his biological parents, they were calling out his name, telling him that they'd found him. Iruma jumped in surprise when his parents suddenly came up to him, they asked him if he was doing good as they were too.

Iruma asked them how they got here, and they responded:

"On foot?"

"NO, NO, IT'S THE DEMON WO-"
"Demon world...but! Nothing's impossible for those two I guess..." Iruma thought.

Iruma's parents always find a way to manage to get anywhere, they then told Iruma that they're out of money again so now they're looking for more,

"Sounds exciting right, Iruma?"

"Right...?"

That wasn't it, he had to tell them. He wants to tell them off for selling him, Iruma gripped his hands ready to tell on them, but as he was trying to tell them off, they were cutting him off.

They kept talking about where to go because they got bored with the other places they had gone to, as always they didn't listen, they were always like that. At that rate, it'll end up the same as always for Iruma.

Then he was told that they were going back, they'll bring Iruma with him. Iruma then felt dread from what he was told. Iruma's parents were a bit confused since Iruma always agreed and went along with what they did. But this was different, Iruma doesn't do that anymore, right now.

Iruma was hesitant, but his former parents told him that Iruma was a good kid who always did what he was told or asked to do. Then Iruma's parents suddenly morphed into a scary creature scaring Iruma and making him jump backwards, he was supposed to dodge it but ended up falling off the rock he was standing on.

Nafra tried to reach for Iruma but it was too late as Iruma had fallen. Nafra heard clapping from behind and when they looked there were two demons, one was praising a student who made Iruma fall off, tall, had a long ponytail and had horse-like legs, Orabas was his name.

Nafra tried to punch Orbas. The other demon was disturbed by Nafra's smell and told Orbas that he should get rid of them too but, Orbad told him that he only targets the misfits, he doesn't care about the other creatures or demons who came in his way.

Orbas and the other demon left, leaving Nafra behind, Nafra went to the edge, looking down, calling out for Iruma.

.

.

.

Iruma woke up, he didn't know where he was. He remembered meeting his former parents then he fell, he felt a sting in his leg, and he realized that he had wounded himself when he fell. He had to get back, he heard footsteps and when he looked up he saw his friends, Asmodeus Alice and Valac Clara.