[Royal Family] Narnia's Punishment

"Narnia"

Narnia turned to Azazel Henri, the Security chief of the Demon Border Control. Henri was making a disturbed face which raised an eyebrow from Narnia, he asked Henri if he needed something and asked what was up with his face. Henri gave a long sigh before telling Narnia that Delkira wanted to have a meeting with him, this shocked Narnia as Delkira never made one-on-one meetings with anyone unless it was important or he needed to talk with him or...punishments were awaiting that demon.

Those possibilities, especially the last one, gave Narnia a shiver down his spine. He doesn't know what kind of meeting Delkira is having with him but, it sure won't be a pleasant one as he feels like he'll be meeting death. Delkira may seem to be a happy-go-lucky demon, but he is one to give gruesome punishments to those who dare to defy him or do something that could trigger him.

When a demon is called for a meeting with the Demon King, especially on one, they have to be prepared for what is about to happen to them as their current King is very unpredictable with what he'll do. And there are no options for refusal as the servants will drag them to him. Henri will be the one to bring Narnia to Delkira but he won't be joining them in their conversation as Delkira requested that he wanted to talk to Narnia himself and no one else.

Henri knows what's about to happen to Narnia as he has seen Delkira's expression, the tone of his voice, and the intense atmosphere that he felt during that time. Narnia was gonna get punished. He'd be lucky if he managed to survive, more than that Henri doesn't think that he will.

-×-×-×-

As Narnia and Henri walked, in the castle's corridor the dread of the atmosphere was slowly getting bigger. It was like it was going to consume them at any moment. And there they were, standing in front of a huge door, on the other side, Delkira, was silently and patiently waiting for Narnia.

Narnia was nervous, more than that, he was starting to tremble. But he doesn't have a choice, oh no he does not, he will meet Delkira whether he likes it or not as refusal is not an option for him right now. Henri opened the door, Delkira was facing the other wall but turned his head to see the demon he called. Henri bowed, "I've brought him here, Your Majesty", Delkira ordered Henri to leave him and Narnia be.

Henri followed but looked back at Narnia who was trembling, like a dog being put in place. Henri left, and now it was Narnia and Delkira in the room, alone.

Narnia slowly bowed to show respect to His Majesty standing in front of him. It was silent for a bit, but the atmosphere didn't change. The longer Narnia stayed in the room with such an atmosphere, it would certainly feel like he was about to be suffocated, it was killing him, he couldn't breathe properly.

"So..." Delkira broke the silence, it made Narnia flinch.
"I heard from one of the Crowns that you had a 'talk' with my son" This confused Narnia, he never talked with his son before, and he never met him.

"Your Majesty...I don't think that I have talked to your child before" Narnia said, still bowing his head, and besides since when did Delkira have a child? He wasn't interested in children yet he has a son, since when? And, he had talked to him?

It was again silent, the atmosphere got even worse. He heard a chuckle from Delkira, "You mean to tell me that you've never talked to my child? Are you saying that you've never THREATHENED my child?"