[Del and Iru] Are you a sun?

In a field of flowers, there were two people, one being a demon and one being a human child. The demon is sitting under the tree while the child is picking out flowers then the demon just happens to be curious about something so he calls out the child, "Iruma!" he calls, and the child hears and goes up to him. "I'm here! Does Mr. Del need something?" the child asked, the demon looked at him with his finger on his chin before asking: "Can you smile for a sec?" the child tilted his head but did what he was told and smiled, though the smile, for some reason, was beaming with light, it was bright. The demon had a straight face and for him, he felt like he was being flashed with the sun's sunlight, it was too bright for him. He patted the child's head and told him that he could go back to what he was doing before and so the child did.

The demon had a thought, how come his smile was much brighter than the other human children he saw? Whenever he goes around, taking a walk in the city or going to some places, he sees a lot of children and he looks at them for a bit before going on with his day, one thing that he notices whenever he sees these children's smile is that they are somewhat shining, and he doesn't get why and wonder if it's just them or what, he never seen any demon kids' smiles that also shine like them, "I guess their smiles are more genuine unlike the demon children because there's always mischievousness in their smile" that's what he thought.

He thought he'd never see a smile any brighter than the ones he sees, but he was dead wrong when he met Iruma. He was astonished because, for some unknown reason, Iruma's smile was brighter than the other children's, and his smile kept getting brighter and brighter the more he smiled and it was almost blinding for him. Today, his smile brightened up again, just a little, it was like it was almost possible for him to light up a dark room, he wondered if he was the sun's child because the brightness of his smile was just the same as the sun, though he might need to wear sunglasses so he wouldn't go blind.