[Royal Family] Iruma's Evil Cycle

Delkira was sleeping peacefully enjoying the time off of work he has right now then the doorbell rang and with Del hearing the doorbell, he groaned because he didn't want to get up. The doorbell rang a couple of times and Delkira just kept ignoring it even putting a pillow on his head to block the sound of it, after a while of the doorbell ringing it stopped. Delkira sighed, finally no more doorbell ringing he could finally sleep soundly-

Then the door of his room opened. Delkira's ear twitched and sat up with anger because who the hell-

Oh, it's Poro.

Him and Poro blankly stared at each other before Delkira greeted him with a tired voice, "Hey...~ Poro-chan...~" Poro sighed, "Was I disturbing my Del-chan's sleep? My apologies Del-chan" Poro went up to him and leaned in to kiss him on his forehead and Delkira pulled Poro towards him making him sit on his lap while his arms were wrapped around him and giving him kisses on the neck when suddenly his phone started ringing. Delkira looked at his phone with irritation for disturbing them, Poro grabbed the phone to see who was calling.

Poro:
"It's Sully"
"Should I answer it?"

Delkira:
"Meh, go on, Sully usually calls me for reports that concern Iru"

Poro:
"I see."

Poro answered the phone, they expected to hear Sullivan's voice but much to their surprise it wasn't Sullivan but Opera, Sullivan's Security Devil though for some reason their voice was shaking which was rare to hear, this is Opera we're talking about,

Opera:
"He...hello Your Majesty, my...apologies for disturbing you on your break..."

Delkira:
"You okay Opera, it's quite rare to hear your voice shaking did something happen?"

Sullivan in the background:
"IRUMA-KUN!!...WAAAAAH!..."

That was Sullivan whom they heard in the background, he sounded like he was crying not only that he was screaming out Iruma's name which made Delkira tense up and ask Opera if something had happened to his son.

Opera:
"N...no...nothing happened to Iruma-sama, he's okay..."

Delkira:
"If that's the case why is Sully crying in the background? The same goes for your voice shaking."

Opera:
"I...Iruma-sama is on his Evil Cycle..."

There was a pause before Delkira and Poro let out a "Huh?", I mean Iruma? Entering an Evil Cycle? No way! Iruma's a human and humans don't enter Evil Cycles so what do they mean he's on his Evil Cycle??

Poro:
"What do you mean Iru-chan's on his Evil Cycle? He's a human he can't enter an Evil Cycle!"

Opera:
"Ye...yes we know that but, we don't how Iruma-sama entered an Evil Cycle"

Poro:
"Is that why Sully is crying over there in the background?"

Opera:
"Yes..."

Delkira:
"Is it that bad or...?"

Opera didn't answer which made Del and Poro make eye contact with each other. Delkira asked where Iruma is right now and Opera told him that he was currently in school, Delkira told Opera that he was going to be coming to Sully's house to check on Iruma, Opera understood and said that they will tell Sullivan about their visit and then they hung up.

Poro:
"Hmm...I'm sure it isn't that bad, they're probably overreacting about it."

Delkira:
"Right...but, how did Iru enter an Evil Cycle? It shouldn't be possible because he's a human"

Poro:
"Maybe Iru-chan stayed here for too long that it had become possible for a human like him to enter an Evil Cycle"

Delkira:
"Or maybe magic? I do know a spell that could make a human enter an Evil Cycle but I wouldn't use it Iru so,"

Poro:
"So that meant that someone had cast a spell on Iru-chan that made him enter an Evil Cycle"

Delkira:
"But who? Both Sully and Opera wouldn't just let someone cast a spell on Iru if that meant it could harm him. Not like they'd cast a spell like that either, they don't look like they're handling it well now that Iru is on his cycle."

Poro:
"Hmm...wait..."

Delkira:
"Do you know who or might have an idea of who it is?"

Poro:
"No, but remember Sully telling us that Iru-chan told him that his ring spoke?"

Delkira:
"Yeah, he did. But the Gluttony Ring doesn't speak nor does it have any intelligence, I don't get why you're mentioning that-"

Poro:
"What if it's that ring?"

Delkira:
"?"
"What do you mean?"

Poro:
"Look, this is Iru-chan we're talking about, our child. Our child isn't one to tell any lies and even if he did we can easily see through it since he can be bad at it sometimes."
"So If he said that his ring talked it's possible that it had somehow gained intelligence and it would be possible that the ring itself had cast that spell on him."
"Think about it."

Delkira:
"..."
"Well you aren't wrong, seemed like it be possible."

A while later, Delkira and Poro went to Sullivan's house. They rang the doorbell and the door was opened they were met by Opera who was trembling with a shocked look on their face (not that they were making a real shocked look, their face remained the same besides their pupils looking small along with a straight-lined mouth and shaking) "Was his Evil Cycle that bad??" is what made the two thought of.

Another while later Iruma finally came home and when he entered the house he was surprised to see his parents so he waved at them but for some reason, they seemed to be shocked. From the parents' view, nothing much seemed to change other than the fact that he looked EXACTLY like Delkira. Delkira even questioned himself if he was looking at his son or his younger self, Delkira stared at him in shock.

Iruma (Evil Cycle):
"What?"

Delkira:
"Are you Iru or are you still Iru?"

Iruma (Evil Cycle):
"???"
"Yes?? Why are you all looking at me like that?"

They were stunned while Egg Sullivan just crumbled down crying on the couch with Opera comforting him and giving him pats on the back. Iruma looked over to see Sullivan, confused as to why he was still crying.

Iruma (Evil Cycle):
"Gramps is still crying?"

Poro:
"Oh my devil what have they done to my child."

They made Iruma sit down and have a talk with them about how he had entered his Evil Cycle, Iruma's confused about why it was a problem for them for him to enter an Evil Cycle.

Iruma (Evil Cycle):
"Why are you all overreacting about me entering my cycle?"

Delkra:
"Because you're a human. Iruma it shouldn't even be possible for you to enter this cycle"

Iruma (Evil Cycle):
"So I'm not allowed to have this cycle because I'm a human?"

Poro:
"That's not what your father meant. What he meant is humans can't go through Evil Cycles like we demons do, no matter how stressed they are it just wouldn't be possible since there isn't anything that could prove that they could go through Evil Cycles like us."
"And if they can then okay, we don't have any problem with that."
"But just yesterday you were fine, you didn't even look like you were under so much stress and you just randomly entered this cycle out of nowhere with no explanation whatsoever."

Iruma (Evil Cycle):
"..."
(Sigh) "Guess you have a point."

Delkira:
"We figured someone cast a spell on you for you to enter this cycle, and if that's the case we're going to-"

Iruma stood up cutting off his dad and went to go to his room.

Iruma (Evil Cycle):
"Yeah, yeah whatever you can do that later or tomorrow or something."

Poro:
"Where are you going?"

Iruma (Evil Cycle):
"To my room, I have plans to get the Babyls' teachers to sign the contract of the Abnormal Class moving to the Castle"

Poro:
"?"
"What do you mean move your class to the Castle?"

Iruma (Evil Cycle):
"I have decided to have my class move to another classroom. I had enough of other demons throwing trash at my territory and looking down on us."
"Ranks are important in the Netherworld and some of us having lower ranks and being in that ragged classroom is enough for demons to make fun of and look down on us."
"So, I decided to move them to the Castle"

Delkira:
"..."
"By "Castle" you mean the classroom that I used back then? The Royal One?"

Iruma (Evil Cycle):
"Yup."

Delkira:
"You know that I could have that open for you if you want."

Iruma shook his head.

Iruma (Evil Cycle):
"You don't need to Pa, because that would make it look too easy for us. So no need"
"And besides, I wanted to show the whole school that the Abnormal Class aren't just problematic students but outstanding demons."
"I will prove it to them once that classroom is opened, I'm sure they'd regret ever looking down on us. And since we'll be standing out, we'll stand out abnormally."

And with that, Iruma went to his room while the 4 were left rather stunned. One thing that they've noticed is that nothing changed, what changed is Iruma's look and his confidence. Iruma is still Iruma from what they've noticed, with just a few changes.

Poro leaned on Delkira's shoulder, asking Delkira if Iruma really wasn't his biological son because he had the same personality as him back when he was a student not only that his face completely resembled his. Delkira sighed a leaned back on Poro, he's also asking himself if Iruma is somewhat related to him in any way because he could see his younger self in him and Egg Sullivan just sniffled while still being comforted by Opera.

Iruma stayed in his Evil Cycle for at least 3 days and within those 3 days he and his classmates had managed to actually open the Royal One, it was great. The school even held a ceremony for its opening, not only that the school also recognized the problematic demons as outstanding ones. Them taking their homeroom teacher, Kalego's ridiculous challenge, winning an outstanding victory, and doing the impossible of seizing the Royal One for themselves made them stand out and made the school acknowledge that, just like Iruma wanted.

Though there are moments with the family while Iruma was in his Evil Cycle, like:

Sullivan marched up to Iruma's room because he wanted the old Iruma back, when he entered his room he was met with Iruma who asked him if he could sign the paper while acting shy, Sullivan instantly stamped the paper while Poro, Delkira, and Opera just stared at him with a small of disappointment (well, Delkira and Poro would also do the same, maybe Opera too).

They also see how much Iruma worked hard thinking on how to get the teachers who were hard to convince to be able to sign the papers, while also discussing it with his classmates on the phone since one of them might get an idea on how they'd be able to do it and how they'll execute it. Not only is Iruma working hard on transferring his classmates to the Royal One, his classmates are also working hard on it which is rare since they rarely see demons work hard on the same thing other than their own desires.

While they were eating, Sullivan asked Iruma if he could take a picture of him. Iruma stared at him and Sullivan took it as a 'no' and cried, Iruma stood up and took the camera, he told his parents to also join them so they did. Iruma took a photo, handed the camera to Sullivan, and went to school while his family looked happy with the photo.

Another thing is that they made Iruma and Delkira sit with each other.

Poro:
"..."
"I don't see how the two of you not being biologically related"

Opera:
"I agree with Poro-chan-sama, the two of you look so alike."
"Are you sure that he really isn't your biological son Delkira-sama?"

Delkira and Iruma (Evil Cycle):
"Nope."

Iruma (Evil Cycle):
"Though I get what you mean but we're not related. But I'd be more happy to be related to Pa rather than THOSE two bastards."

Delkira:
"And I guess you don't hesitate to say swear words either huh, Iru?"

Iruma (Evil Cycle):
"Meh."

Poro:
"You sure hold a lot of grudges toward them don't you?"

Iruma shrugged.

When Iruma went back to his usual self Sullivan was very happy, so happy that he cried again and Iruma comforted him, Opera was wiping their nonexistent tears (they didn't shed one), and his parents were also happy that their child went back to normal. Iruma remembers what he did during his cycle and is heavily embarrassed of what he did so now he's shooting a lot of apologies to everyone he has gotten involved.

Delkira: Patting his son on the back
"Really Iru~"
"You don't have to apologize that much"

Iruma: Under the blanket crying out of embarrassment
"But I dragged everyone into a lot of trouble and even made them work hard..."

Poro:
"Well you did prove everyone that the Abnormal Class are outstanding demons did you not?"
"You sure are embarrassed."
"And," he took out a photo Iruma had taken "Look at you, looking like your father over here"

Iruma:
"Huh...I really do."

Sullivan:
"Ne! Ne! Why don't we take another picture!"

And so they did.

Iruma:
Waah...! It turned out well!

The four looked at each other with a smile.

Delkira:
The Evil Cycle one was also nice too.~

Iruma: Smiling with embarrassment
Eeeeeh...

The other adults nodded in agreement as they all liked both types of Iruma. More than they still needed to figure out how Iruma entered an Evil Cycle and the ring is still suspected to be the one who have done it.