[Royal Family] Little Iruma stealing Poro's kisses from Delkira

Delkira just woke up and when he went to the living room he saw his lover and his child on the couch. Poro was giving Iruma kisses on his forehead, and Delkira smiled at that. He walked up to them saying good morning, and when he was about to kiss his lover Iruma tried to push Delkira away, which didn't work because of how tiny he was and with little strength he had.

Delkira was confused, and Poro was chuckling, he looked at Iruma, who was making a pouting face. "What?" he asked, Iruma told him he had enough kisses from his mama (Poro). Delkira was dumbfounded by what he said, Poro was now laughing at their interaction, especially Iruma. He knew what Iruma's reasoning was, and he couldn't help but laugh at it.

Delkira was a bit irritated now and asked Iruma what he meant by that, to which Iruma told him that Poro was always giving kisses and that it was his turn to have kisses from Poro. Delkira tells him that he understands, but can't he at least kiss him? Iruma refused.

He told him again that he had enough kisses, that he could have his Mama's kisses another time. Delkira was now annoyed, Poro's chuckle was turning into laughter, he told Iruma that he couldn't just steal Poro from him, that he had Poro before him. But Iruma being a stubborn child, refused to let his Papa get kisses from his Mama.

Poro was laughing at their bickering, and on the other hand, we have Sullivan watching the whole thing. He had been there for a while, Delkira just didn't notice him. He wondered who'd win the fight between the two bickering each other, and who'd have more of Poro's kisses.

(How exactly did this situation end up happening? Well, my good readers lemme explain.)

Iruma was drawing in his room, making doodles about him, his parents, and his grandpa, Sullivan. He always shows it to them, his parents look at it with 'aww' while his grandpa just turns into an egg and melts to the ground.

Iruma finally finished his drawings, he stood up, held his drawing and a Delkira doll (a handmade gift from his Papa) and went to their room where they sometimes usually be, he opened the door and saw his parents cuddling with Delkira lying his head on Poro's chest, and Poro giving Delkira kisses.

Iruma stared at them, thinking that they really loved each other making him smile. Then he noticed something, he noticed how his Papa always gets more kisses from his Mama than him. Poro does give him kisses, but not as much as he gives to his Papa. Iruma pouted with jealousy, he decided to show his drawing later.

That later became tomorrow.

Poro was usually the first one to wake up, followed by Iruma then Delkira.

When Poro woke up he went to the kitchen to drink some water, when he finished he saw Iruma who came out of nowhere. Poro flinched in surprise, almost dropping the glass and sighed in relief and told Iruma to not do that again. As he put the glass down he noticed that Iruma was making a pouting face.

Poro picked him up and asked him what was wrong. Iruma seemed a bit hesitant but pointed a finger on his forehead. Poro asked him if he wanted a kiss on his forehead, Iruma told Poro that he wanted kisses, Poro tilted his head, and Iruma told him that it wasn't fair that Delkira was getting more kisses than he was, Iruma's face was pouting even more.

Poro chuckled at this, and of course, gave him the forehead kisses that he wanted until Delkira came. Now going back to the present they're still bickering about the kisses and Sullivan just watching and recording the whole thing.