[Royal Family] Who the hell is this brat? -Amduscias Poro

Poro knew that his King, Delkira, or "Del-chan" (if we go with what he usually calls him) wasn't interested in children nor liked children. Delkira had expressed that sometimes whenever he sees demon children running around causing chaos, destruction, annoyance to the parents, hurt and bullying other children, and so on. So he never thought that he would plan to have any children or a child in the future.

That is, until that day.

—×—×—×—

Poro was going with Sullivan to Delkira's house as he had been absent for more than a week, of course, the papers would pile up even more if they ignored it. Sullivan was angry and was prepared to scold his Majesty for neglecting the work he had to do, putting more work for the servants who were quite stressed and in a hurry to finish some or half of his paperwork, Poro on the other hand only wanted to see his Del-chan, he has been dying of "Del-chan Deficiency" the more absent Delkira is.

Once they go to his house, Sullivan instantly bursts the door open with no warnings whatsoever which startle Poro, "DELKIRA-SAMA! IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A WEEK SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU'VE BEEN DOING THIS WHOLE TIM-" a child's cry was heard, both Poro and Sullivan froze as they didn't expect to hear cries from a child inside Delkira's house.

The child kept crying, it didn't seem like it was going to stop crying unless you approached and comforted it, something that usually isn't something that a demon parent usually does as a demon child cries is usually just annoying to the demon parents.

The two went to where they heard the child's crying which was in the living room on the couch, they looked over and they see a small infant child, too small actually, they had never seen such a small child, it was smaller than what a demon infant normally should. Not only that it looked so soft, looked like you could just squish its cheeks and, it looked a bit...fragile? It looked like it could be easily hurt or killed if they touched it with their long sharp nails.

"Don't just randomly burst my door open Sa-chan, you scared my kid"

Poro and Sullivan were startled by his sudden appearance. Delkira popping out of nowhere isn't something out of the ordinary as he always does that every time, but it can be still quite startling when their King does that. By now Sullivan should be scolding him but he didn't right now as he and Poro watched him pick up the infant, comforting it. It was a surprising thing to see, that the Demon King Delkira, is comforting a child whom they never met before.

It seemed like the comfort worked as the child started to calm down, and after that, it just went back to sleep. They thought it was weird to see the child just sleep after it was comforted for a bit.

"So...why are you here again?"

"What."

Sullivan was now scolding Delkira, but he tried to not raise his voice too much as the child might cry again. But Poro was standing still, he had not moved yet as he was looking at the infant who was currently being held by Delkira. He was staring at him wondering, with his face starting to frown "Who the hell is this brat?" he thought.