[Royal Family] Candidate for the Demon King

There's currently a meeting going on at the Babel Tower and it is the "Thirteen Dinner", and the 13 Crowns as well as Delkira, the Demon King, are currently sitting on their seats waiting for the young demons to come and have a meeting with them. Why are they having a meeting you may ask?

Well, because Delkira refused to have a relationship with someone (they don't know about him and Poro yet) and birth an heir to the throne the Crowns have been planning on what to do because they know that Delkira won't rule for long so they have been planning on what to do in this kind of matter. And apparently, The 3 Greats, Sullivan, Levi, and Belial, talked to each other and suddenly had thought of having candidates for the next Demon King.

They've discussed this with Delkira and Delkira asked why not one of the Crowns since one of them is usually chosen to be the next Demon King, normally. But it seems that the Crowns were refusing to ever let him retire from being the Demon King (he was annoyed about it) because no demon could ever match him and rule just like the way he did the Crowns are excellent demons and one of them can be chosen as the next Demon King but they're too excellent they end up competing with each other.

Delkira asked more about the candidate thing, and the Greats explained that the candidates would be the young ones because they thought they could focus on their "potential" and instead of choosing within the ranks they thought they could raise the next Demon King together, in other words, they'll use education. Delkira seemed to like the idea of raising the next Demon King together and educating them too so he agreed with the idea, he asked if they already had candidates in mind and they said yes, and he told them to hold a meeting and they did.

However, Delkira should've asked for further details about who the candidates were gonna be attending because he would not have expected who Sullivan's candidate was.

The meeting was held and all the Crowns were present except for the ones who were "skipping", one of the Crowns named Amaymon complained about it. They also have a guest named Barbatos Bachiko, the Undead Archer of the Barbatos Clan, Bachiko greeted and thanked them for inviting her but then one of the crowns named Paimon complained that she thought she smelled something "nauseatingly sweet", slamming their tea cup, asking Bachiko why she was here with intimidation, and Bachiko responds with intimidation, telling her that she doesn't wanna hear someone who's a wannabe princess. Now they're at each other's throats while the other crowns just watch. The Head of Lust, Amaryllis Asmodeus, suddenly hugged the two quite tightly, squeezing them to the point they might not be able to breathe.

After that, they started talking, Azazel Henri asked what reason the meeting was being held since they were all called by the 3 Greats. Belzebuth responded that neither he nor the other Crowns knew about it so the only way to find out was to wait for their arrival, but for now, they'll talk about the other subjects regarding the missing crowns, as the Netherworld will go into a panic that will eventually result in chaos and they have asked Bachiko to attend as the new candidate for the Thirteen.

Then the Thunder Lord, Baal, told them that if that's the case they should've called the Barbatos president as they were the "strongest archer" and asked why she was here if she wasn't even a chief. Bachiko explained that their president only works on the battlefield. Then the 3 Greats along with Delkira behind them, appeared out of nowhere, saying that they chose her because they thought she was skilled enough to be one of the Crowns. The Crowns were a bit shocked but bowed to them greeting them, they didn't expect their sudden appearance but they asked what the meeting was all about since they called them.

Sullivan announced that they had talked about something and suggested the idea to their Majesty, that they had decided that it was about time that they chose the next Demon King. That of course, shocked everyone but was very excited, they thought they would be one of the 3 Greats they had the potential to be the next Demon King but to their surprise, they weren't.