[Royal Family]Delkira sees Iruma on the stage acting and performing as an Evidol

(Sigh) "It sure is a long day huh?"

Delkira is currently taking a break from the Demon King work stuff for about 3 days which he wished was a year because doing paperwork is a pain in the ass for him.

But there are other things he also has to worry about. He recently got a report about Iruma and another student from Sullivan and the head teacher Kalego Naberius. There were reports about a student named Amy Kiriwo who tried blowing up the Babyls school but was stopped by his son Iruma. And along with those reports, Henri Azazel also had a report regarding this student and there had been suspicion that he had gone back to his origins because of how he had acted.

This, of course, concerned Delkira because during that time Sullivan wasn't even at the school, he was summoned by the Border Control about suspicion of Sullivan crossing the borderline between the Netherworld and the Human Realm, and going to the Human Realm. Which was...dumb, because it was Delkira who went to the Human Realm and took, not kidnap, took a human child and adopted him. Well, he didn't tell the crowns about him having a child, besides Sullivan and Poro, guess Henri thought that Sullivan had gone to the Human Realm without anyone knowing.

Well it's not like he plans on telling the Thirteen idiots about his child, nope, not happening, he's not telling the whole Netherworld about his child. Because if they find out about his humanity they're gonna come after him and some enemies might come after him.

With all of the reports and imaginable outcomes of them finding out about Iruma's humanity is giving Delkira nothing but stress and headache. Delkira sat on the couch groaning because of how much was going on. When Delkira is stressed out and begins to slowly go into his Evil Cycle Iruma is always there to try to make Delkira relax and get some things that stress him out, out of his mind so he wouldn't go on his Evil Cycle because if he went on his Evil Cycle it's gonna take a while for him to go back to normal.

But too bad his son isn't here right now because he's currently at the Makubari Dome along with his friends as one of the students from the Broadcast Batra handed him and his friends tickets to the concert. He kind of wished that he also brought a ticket to the concert, so he could at least watch the Demdol to get off the stress while also spending time with his son which is something he always looks forward to.

Well too bad, but it's not like he can't watch the concert, they've announced that they'd be live throughout the day so, there are still a few songs for the Demdol to sing.

Delkira grabbed the remote and turned on the TV to which he saw not the main Demdol Kuromu, but 3 Demdols who looked like Iruma and his two other friends. He recognizes Alice Asmodeus and Clara Valac as there isn't much that changes their appearance other than Alice is dressed up in frilly clothes and Clara is acting like a forest fairy as she proclaimed to be, also rolling around.

But what caught his eye was the blue-haired girl in the middle, she looked so much like his son that it was almost like she was a gender-bent version of him. And after a while of looking at her, he realized that the girl MIGHT be Iruma.

"I thought he said that he'd be watching the concert, why is he performing as a Demdol??"

Is was Delkira thought, he watched the whole thing anyway. After the live ended, Iruma was going to be home which meant he has a lot of questions about him standing on the stage that was filled with thousands of demons attending to watch the concert performing as a Demdol, even singing and dancing along with the Demdol Kuromu.

"I'm home!" Iruma yelled out, though he expected no one to be greeting him since his dad would be busy right now, which he thought he was. "Hey Iru, welcome home" this made Iruma jump a bit in surprise because he didn't expect his dad to be home.

"Pa?! I thought you'd be at work?"

"I'm taking a break right now so,"

"Oh, I see"

"By the way Iru, can I ask why were you performing on stage when you said that you'd be watching the concert?"

Iruma froze, and then his face went red because of embarrassment knowing that his dad just watched him perform live.

"W-W-WAIT YOU WERE WATCHING?!""I was a bit stressed out from the reports I received so I decided to watch the live and there I saw you and your friends performing on the stage""Iru you sure find a way to get people's attention don't you?""I was on...

"I was a bit stressed out from the reports I received so I decided to watch the live and there I saw you and your friends performing on the stage"
"Iru you sure find a way to get people's attention don't you?"

"I was only helping out...-"

Iruma felt like hiding under the blanket because of how embarrassed he was and Delkira just patted his son on the back while saying that if it's his new hobby or something he's fine with it if he's happy doing it (basically teasing him a bit) which Iruma denied and Delkira kept teasing him until Iruma buried himself under 6 blankets, not planning to get out until he had calmed down.

-"Iruma felt like hiding under the blanket because of how embarrassed he was and Delkira just patted his son on the back while saying that if it's his new hobby or something he's fine with it if he's happy doing it (basically teasing him a bit) wh...