Last Full Day

Eric's feeling better physically but not mentally. Today's my last full day with Eric before I go back to California.

So far we've spent the whole day at home together. Every room I go in he follows me. I'm not complaining I love his presence. I'm going to miss him so much.

I walked in the kitchen to make lunch for both of us. He followed me in. "Turkey or ham?" I asked opening the fridge.

"How about you stay here," he said wrapping his hands around my waist and burying his face in my neck. He softly kissed my neck sending shivers down my spine.

I turned around in his grip so that I was facing him. I wrapped my arms around his waist also, hugging him. I could hear his heart pounding.

I thought about the fact that I wasn't going to be able to talk to him everyday for a long time. I wouldn't see his face everyday, I wouldn't be with him everyday. It was all sinking in. I had to leave and get back to reality.

I had to sit in class and pay attention, get work done. Also I had to deal with everyone's bullshit. I'm honestly not ready for that, this couple of weeks have been a break from everything. A break from my life in California, my parents, and everyone.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Eric moved my hair to see my face. I looked up and smiled at him. He was pouting.

I stood on my toes and kissed him. I've been trying to keep Eric's mind off of the fact that I'm leaving tomorrow. I slipped out of his grip and smacked his butt.

"Ham or turkey?" I asked again laughing. "Ham," he said taking out the ham from the refrigerator.

I made us two ham sandwiches with chips and a soda. I took it out on the balcony, that looks out to a golf course. Eric followed me out there and sat on the couch. We sat next to each other silently eating out lunch enjoying each other's presence.

After we were done I moved closer to him. He put his arm around me. A few minutes later I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. We kissed out there for a couple minutes before Eric took us to the bedroom.

After a few times I realized that this was it for a while. We laid there talking until dinner.

We decided to order pizza so I slipped on one of Eric's shirts and went to the kitchen. I had nothing under his shirt. l leaned on the counter as I dailed the number. Eric walked in with shorts on.

"Hi I'd like to place an order for delivery," I said.

Eric walked towards me. I knew what he was going to do, I wanted him to do it so I didn't move.

He put his hands on the counter so I was trapped. He lowered his head and kissed me. I kissed back until I had to give the pizza lady out address. I pulled away and said it.

Eric moved down to my neck. He had found my sweet spot. I tried my best to hold in a moan. "Two meat and cheese deluxe pizzas," I said pushing him away. He chuckled and came back to the same position.

Eric just stared at me as the lady totaled everything."Alright thank you," I said smiling.

I hung up and turned my attention to Eric. He was still staring at me. "What?" I asked clueless.

"You're so beautiful, everything about you leaves me breathless." he said not taking his eyes off of me. I tried hiding a smile but I couldn't. I felt my cheeks redden.

He picked me up and sat me down on the counter. His hands went up and down my thighs as we sat there looking into each other's eyes in a comfortable silence. After a few minutes the door bell rang.

"Hold on a minute," I told Eric as I ran to our room. I quickly put on a bra and got the money. I took out a thong and was about to wear it, but I heard the door open.

I walked out of the room, throwing my thong on the couch. As I walked up to the door the young pizza delivery girl was eyeing Eric.

I gave her the money and went to stand next to Eric. I wrapped my hands around his waist. She fidgeted with the pizza boxes, then handed them to Eric.

Eric closed the door as I heard her say "Have a great ni-"

"Did you see the way she was looking at you?" I asked disbelievingly. Eric stopped and shook his head.

"She was undressing you with her eyes," I said. "I didn't notice anything because I only have eyes for you." He said giving me a peck on the lips.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked changing the subject.

I set the pizza boxes on the coffee table and turned around to find Eric standing by the couch. He was holding my thong and smirking. I couldn't help but smile.

I walked over to him and snatched it out of his hand, "Gimme that."

As I was bent over putting on the thong he grabbed my butt. I giggled.

I went in the kitchen and got two paper plates and two beers. I walked back and set them on the coffee table. Eric was looking through the movies on Netflix.

"How about Blended?" I asked excitedly.

Eric chuckled and put it on. We both took a couple slices of pizza and ate it while watching the movie.

Once the movie ended I found myself cuddled up with Eric. I got up to throw away our plates when Eric asked, "When are things going to get better?"

I sat back down facing him. I was thinking of the right thing to say. I couldn't think of anything. "I don't know."

"Because I love you Savannah. I'm in love with you. I'm in love with your smile. I'm in love with your laugh, your eyes, your voice, and your lips. I'm in love with your body, your curves, and the feeling of your skin on mine. And I know it's not going to be easy, I get it. It's going to be hard everyday for a long time but I'm willing to have that than have nothing. I just want you to know how in love I am with you, I've never felt like this about anyone. After that night in the club, when I saw you in my classroom I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. And when I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you."

"You won't ever lose me Eric. Before I met you to me there was no such thing as a gentleman anymore. I was worried I wouldn't find my one perfect guy. After we met I knew you were the one you, I knew after that one night we had our first date. And that hasn't changed." I said softly.

My eyes were burning, I'm holding in all the tears that want to escape. I need to be strong for Eric. He pulled me closer and kissed me, passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the long wait lovelies!!

Hope everyone's first couple of weeks at school were great!! I'm already over school though...

Don't forget to vote AND LEAVE COMMENTS I LOVE HEARING FROM YALL!! Anyway more chapters coming soon I promise!!