Date Night

Savannah's POV:

I jumped out of the shower. Putting on a little makeup, curled my hair, and got dressed. I was wearing a cream color strapless dress that went down to mid-thigh, with a chunky black necklace that only went down just above my breast, and I was wearing five inch black heels. I sprayed perfume on my wrists and rubbed them together, then spraying it on my chest.

As I made my way downstairs, the doorbell rang. Nicole was already downstairs so she opened it. I made my way to the door. Austin was wearing a nice button down shirt. I glanced over at his friend, my so called date for tonight.

Oh fucking shit!

Mr. Bradford was standing next to Austin, just as shocked as I was. Nicole finally saw what I was so shocked about, she let out a little gasp. "Ready to go?" Austin asked getting everyone's attention. We all nodded. We walked to Austin's car, Nicole sat in the passenger seat. Leaving me and Mr. Bradford to sit in the back together. I felt kind of embarrassed for yesterday, what happened in his office.

We pulled up in front of Klass, a famous five star restaurant. Once we walked in on the left side there were tables and on the right was the dance floor. We were seated at a booth, of course I had to sit next to Mr. Bradford. Our legs were touching but we didn't move them.

There was people on the dance floor, dancing to slow music. "Want to dance?" Austin said to Nicole. She nodded and they left. I moved my leg and crossed it over my other. It was really awkward just sitting there. He finally broke the silence by asking seriously, "Do you have a boyfriend?" I wanted to smile at his question because he was jealous, but I didn't because he was looking at me. "Nope," I said popping the p. I saw him smile and look down.

~*~

"This food is amazing," Austin said taking another bite. We all nodded in agreement. The food was seriously so good. We didn't leave a piece of food on our plates. Austin took Nicole's hand and they went to dance. "Let's go dance," Mr. Bradford said. I smiled getting out of the booth after him.

As we were walking to the dance floor, I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Jack, one of my favorite cousins. I hadn't seen him since summer, when we had our family vacation. "Sav, hey!" Jack said giving me a hug. "Hey," I said back. He was with his girlfriend Macy. I never really liked her, I just pretend to so Jack can be happy, he knows I don't like her. I hugged Macy and we started talking. Jack introduced himself to Mr. Bradford, "I'm Jack," he said. "Eric," Mr. Bradford replied before they did there guy handshake. "I'll see you at the barbecue," Jack said before leaving. Mr. Bradford was looking at me. "Mr. Bradford, that was my cousin Jack," I said reintroducing him. "Since we aren't at school, Sav, call me Eric," he said seriously looking down at me. I nodded.

We made it to the dance floor. It was a slow dance song. He pulled me in close, no space between our bodies, his hands on my lower back and mine on his shoulders. We swayed with the music, each sway we would slightly rub our bodies together. I felt his erection against my inner thigh. The smell of his coloange was so sexy. His lips brushed against my ear as he whispered, "I really like you Savannah." I didn't know what to do, so I jut kept silent.

The dance floor was crowded. Mr. Brad- I mean, Eric and I were in the middle of everyone. The music was upbeat club music. My back was pressing against his front. I took my hair to the other side of my neck exposing the skin on my neck. I wasn't going to lie I liked taesing him. After a while things were getting a little out of hand.

Is it just me or is it really hot in here?

"Savannah, I know you heard me. I really like you," he repeated huskily.

"Mr. Brad-" he cut me off.

"What did I tell you about calling me Mr. Bradford," his lips brushed against my ear again sending shivers all down my body.