Good Things Come To An End

~*~ Few Weeks Later

I heard a loud banging noise coming from down stairs.

Really?! I was in the middle of a nap. I laid there thinking if I ignored it the person would go away...but they didn't.

I dragged myself out of the bed, through on slippers and went down. Once I opened the door I saw it was Rachael.

"Woah, what's wrong?" I asked as I saw her trying to talk and catch her breath at the same time.

"Mom..sent........people..........Eric...danger," she managed to say.

Oh fuck!

Mom had sent people to look for Eric and now he's in danger. I grabbed my keys and ran out of the house. I didn't care if I looked like shit, that I had no makeup on, my hair was in a really messy bun, and I was wearing a baggy shirt and underwear.

At the red light I noticed I couldn't breath properly I opened the windows. My stomach turned and I felt a water fall coming out of my eyes. I was having a panic attack.

As I cried and tried to catch my breath I fanned myself with one hand and drove with the other.

I let my sobs fill the car.

I jerked into the his drive way and I ran out of the car. I stumbled up to the door, banging with the energy I had left.

Moments later the door swung open and Eric stood there with a worried look.

I pushed him out of the way. "Eric you have to go," I said crying harder. I ran into his room and opened his closet and taking his clothes and throwing them in a pile on his bed. I gasped for air as I continued.

I heard Eric's voice coming from the door as he made his way next to me. "Sav, babe. It's okay calm down," he said. "She'll find you......and she'll take you away from me, you'll be in danger," I managed to say without sobbing in the middle of it.

"Who's she?" Eric asked confused.

I grabbed a suit case and threw in the clothes.

"My mom," I screamed mad, mad at her and not Eric.

I probably looked like a crazy person because I was sobbing like crazy and I was moving like a manic.

Eric walked up to me and hugged me tightly, I tried to wiggle free and continue to pack his stuff.

I couldn't help but hug him back and just be in his arms. He kissed the top of my head and that's when it all hit me.

My mom has the connections like a president. She'll find Eric if he's in Africa. She'll find him put him in jail. I'll never see him, I'll never be able to kiss him, and I'll never be able to hug him. I'd lose him.

At that moment I was crying into his shirt and for a moment I left really light headed.

And then it all went blank.

Eric's POV:

I'd never seen Sav like this. She burst into my house and starts to pack all my things. I was a little freaked out.

When she was in my arms she cried into my shirt and then she sort of collapsed. I caught her and picked her up bridal style and ran to the car.

It wasn't till I wiped the tear off my cheek that I noticed I was crying.

Her mom is a bitch, why can't she see that we love each other.

I'm not leaving her side, because I love her.