It's Home Now

Savannah's POV:

"Touchdown!!" Eric screamed as he took a sip of his beer.

The door bell rang and I ran to get it. I stopped half way to the door,"Shit."

"What's wrong babe," Eric said as he looked back from the couch.

I was only wearing a bra and underwear.

"Here baby put this on," Eric said taking his shirt off and throwing it to me.

After I put it on I opened the door. "Two large pepperoni pizzas and two large meat and cheese deluxe pizzas?" The pizza guy asked.

"Yup, " I said handing him the money. I took the pizzas and closed the door. I set them in the kitchen and went to change. Eric followed me in to the room, so I'm guessing it's a commercial break.

I took his shirt off and handed it to him, he threw it on the floor. I watched him walk closer to me. He pulled me close to him so that there was no space between us.

I giggled, "Nicole and her brother will be here any minute."

He ignored what I said and picked me up and walked to the bed. He set me down like I was a gentle feather. He climbed on to the bed also. My hands touched every one of his abs.

As I lowered my hands to take his sweatpants off the door bell rang.

"Fuck!" Eric said punching a pillow. I rolled off the bed and quickly put on a T-shirt and leggings. I slapped Eric's butt before I ran to get the door.

"Heyyy," I said opening the door. I hugged Nicole I missed her so much. "Chris hey," I said as I hugged Nicole's brother. A few seconds later Eric walked out of the room. "Nicole hi," he said as they gave each other a really awkward hug. "Chris Eric, Eric Chris," I introduced them. They did their guy handshake.

Chris and Eric took a seat on the couch as Nicole and I went into the kitchen. "So how's it going," Nicole asked. "Great except the fact that every time I'm having fun with him, I remember that I'm going to have to leave him again."

"Sorry," Nicole said. I shook my head and smiled, "Come on."

I grabbed the pizzas and took them to where the guys were sitting. I took a seat beside Eric. He put his arm around me.

I didn't say anything the rest of the time. Once and a while Eric would look at me and I'd smile at him but that's it.

~*~

Once Nicole and Chris left, the game was over. I cleaned up and went to the room. I changed into my pjs and got in bed. It was around twelve that I was still waiting for Eric to come and lay down next to me.

I woke up around three AM and I turned around to find the bed empty. It scared me because this is what it was like back in California after had Eric left.

I got out of bed and went to find Eric. I saw him sleeping on the couch, out the other two bedrooms I don't know why he chose to sleep here.

I sat on the floor and looked at him. "Eric," I whispered. His eyes opened a little. "Will you come sleep with me?" I said softly.

"Of course baby, I thought you were mad at me, I wanted to give you space," he said as he got off the couch.

"Sorry," I said.

"Don't be baby," he said stopping in the doorway to give me a hug.

We got in bed and he held until I fell asleep.

~*~
I woke to the smell of bacon. I rolled out of bed and walked put of the room and into the kitchen.

"Good morning babe," Eric said handing me a cup of coffee. I thanked him and took a sip. I watched him make waffles, especially since he was just wearing sweatpants. He looked so focused and determined to make them just right.

Once I finished my coffee, I washed the cup and walked to the stove where Eric was standing.

I hugged him from behind, and I just stood there. One of his hands was on my hands that were resting on his abs, as the other flipped the waffles.

After we ate the breakfast he made for us, we went back into the room. I helped him pick out an outfit for his first job interview here. It's was around 2:00 PM when he was all dressed and ready to go.

"Bye baby, I love you," I said opening the door for him.

"I love you so much," he said as he leaned down and gave me a kiss.

After Eric had left I called Nicole.

~*~

"Sav are you sure about this," Nicole said as she helped me pick out paint colors.

"Yes, if I don't do it he never will, trust me it'll feel more like home" I answered.

I had decided that I was going to paint Eric's apartment. We are in Home Depot right now looking for colors.

Finally when we chose some we bought them and left. If I wanted to finish in time I knew I had to hire people to get it done for us.

It took them about two hours to get the whole apartment done. Once they left I cleaned up as Nicole put up some pictures on the walls. We had just finished and were watching tv when the door opened.

It took him a few seconds to realize the difference but he got it.

"You like it?" I asked

"Yeah baby, it's different," he said.

"It feels more homey now," I smiled.

After Nicole had left I made dinner and we ate.

"How'd it go?" I asked putting my dishes on the sink.

"Um...I think it went pretty good," he said putting his dishes on the sink also, "But I don't want you to worry about that."

He hugged me from behind and whispered,"We'll do the dishes later."

I smiled and bit my lip. I turned in his grip so that I was facing him.

His thumb set my lip free from my teeth. His hand lowered to my waist.

He was just so sexy, I couldn't take it!

My hands made their inside his shirt and went up this abs then his shoulders.

He lowered his head and our lips met in a sync. My hand went up to his hair and tugged on it as he bit my lower lip.

I leaned my front on his friend down there.

He groaned as I pressed a little but harder. I started to suck on his sweet spot. He turned us around so that now he was leaning on the counter and I was on top. I started to move my hips side to side. He leaned his head back as another groan escaped his lips.

I smiled at my success. I stepped back letting him recover. It look him about a minute before he looked up with a smirk. He picked me and we went into the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey people!

I know I know, its a short chapter but I promise the next couple ones are going to be good. And I've already started to work on them so they'll be out soon!!

Love ya'll <3