Christmas Is Here

"Babe hurry," Eric said as he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. All I had to do was finish putting on makeup and get dressed.

I finished my makeup and I walked back to the bedroom. I saw Eric laying on the bed with his eyes closed. It had only been a few minutes since he gave me a kiss in the bathroom how did he fall asleep?

I don't blame him though, I had tired him out last night and this morning. So we had only gotten a few hours of sleep.

I was excited, we were going to Nicole's house and having a huge Christmas party with their friends and family.

This would be the first time that Nicole's family would meet Eric.

I checked the time, it was 6:10. We had to be there by 6:30. I put on my shoes and went to wake Eric up. I sat on the bed.

"Eric.....baby?" I said softly. His eyes slowly opened and he adjusted to the light.

"Is it time to go?" he said with that sexy sleeping voice.

"Mhm," I nodded and got up. "You look beautiful baby," he said as he stood up.

I loved that even when I wore my heels I was still a lot shorter than him.

He took my hand and led me out to the car.

~*~
"This one right here," I said as we pulled up to Nicole's house. There were about three other cars parked in front of the house. One kwas Nicole's brother, the second was her mom's best friends and the other was her cousin's. I reapplied lipstick before I got out.

I walked around to Eric. I could tell he was nervous. I held his hand and smiled, "Come on, they're a lot nicer than my family."

I rang the door bell and seconds later Nicole's dad opened the door. "Savannah!" he smiled.

"Ross!" I said giving him a hug. After we pulled away I introduced Eric. "This is my boyfriend Eric."

"Hi, nice to meet you," Ross said smiling and holding out his hand. Eric shook his hand and replied, "Pleasure to meet you Sir."

"Call me Ross! Come in! come in!" he said. We walked in, this place hadn't changed at all since the last time I was here.

"Sav," I heard Nicole yell as she came down the stairs.

We gave each other a hug and said Merry Christmas. Her and Eric hugged and they also said Merry Christmas.

We walked to the kitchen and Nicole's mom Lucy ran over to me, "Sav!!!!"

I gave her a hug, she was my second mother here growing up. She treats me like her own daughter.

"You get more and more beautiful every time I see you," she said smiling.

"And this must be Eric. Welcome honey , make yourself at home," she said to Eric giving him a hug. I noticed that he seemed less tense.

As we waited for the other guests to arrive we had wine and talked.

"Sav come here I have to show you something," Lucy said as she got up and motioned me to follow her.

I got up and followed her and I heard Nicole tell Eric that he could come too.

As Nicole, Eric, and I joined Lucy in her bedroom she pulled out a huge book. It was a photo album.

"I found the cutest picture of you and Nicole the other day, give me a second let me find it," Lucy said flipping through the pages.

When she found the picture she showed it to us. It was a picture of Nicole and I when we first had gone tubing. We were about nine, with bangs in our face, and a bunch of missing teeth but we were stilling smiling.