5. I'M LUCRETIUS "LUCKY" FLICKERMAN

- I'm Lucretius "Lucky" Flickerman - was the first thing Y/N heard next morning
She just woke up, rubbing her eyes, she looked at the turned on TV. She saw Lucky Flickerman smiling face and tributes standing on there places, waiting for the game to start.
- Mom! - she shouted - Was Coryo here this morning?
- No! - she shouted back
- He wasn't, young lady - said a maid, entering her room with breakfast - He didn't call either
Y/N couldn't believe it. Did Coriolanus forgot about her? Was is really because of Lucy? Why did Lucy became more important to him then her? What happened to Coriolanus that he changed so dramatically?
Y/N decided not to get too emotional about it. She took a big breathe and decided to think for a moment. Emotions never led to anything good. Same as spontaneous decisions. Coriolanus stepped on the wrong road, but he will realize it sooner or later. And she will be there, waiting for him.

Y/N ate her breakfast calmly, then dress up. She even decided to walk to school by foot. She is not gonna act irresponsible or emotionally. She is gonna show him she is beyond that. She walked into the school and took a deep breath. She headed into the hall. While she entered few students looked at her and started whispering between themselves. "Looks like rumors began" - she thought. She kept the unbothered face. People may think that they broke up. People may think that he chose Lucy over her. People may think that she lose. But she is not gonna let them think that she is weak. She is not gonna show that it hurt her. 

She looked around the hall. Few of mentors where already out - probably 3 or 4 tributes already died. What was the worst was the fact that Lucy Gray was still alive. Y/N search for Coriolanus and found him looking at the screen with horror. Many people might have thought that he was scared of losing the Plinth Award. But Y/N knew that the thing he cared the most now was life of that stupid girl. She turned around and left the hall. If he wants to be alone then let him be. He will sooner or later realize his mistake.

It was late at night when Y/N got calling saying that she need to come to school immediately by Dr Gaul request. She didn't need to think much to realize that it was probably something about Coriolanus. She wasn't wrong.

While may other mentors went home to get some sleep, Y/N found Coriolanus sleeping in the hall. Even though she was disgust by his irresponsible behavior she walked to him and woke him up.
- It's Sejanus - she said, while Coriolanus looked at her confused - He broke into the arena. You need to get him out as fast as possible before the tributes will realize he is there
- Why me? - he asked
- Put yourself together Coryo! - Y/N hissed at him - He will obviously run away when he will see Peacekeepers. By the way don't you think that Mr Plinth will be so much grateful to the boy that will save his son from this terrifying condition
Y/N looked at him with cold stare.
- You have one hour. Dr Gaul can't stop the transmission for longer, because people will realize something is going on