11. I'M THE VICTOR

- Welcome back, Miss L/N - said Dr Gaul
Y/N just walked out frim the train. First thing her eyes met was Dr Gaul, waiting for her as she supossed.
- Oh, I can see it in your eyes - she said happily - You are coming back with something. Tell me, Miss L/N, what do you have for me?
- I talked with Coriolanus - Y/N started
- No! - interupped her the professor - Your little trip. It wasn't just trip to district twelve. You experienced your own, little Hunger Games. Tell me, how did then end for you?
- They could end in one way only - Y/N smirked - I won. I'm the Victor
- That is who I saw - Dr Gaul smirked too - When you entered the hall, hand in hand with Mr Snow. In your eyes I saw victory. Now I see I wasn't mistaken. Let's go for a walk, shall we? I believe we have a few things to discuss. Specially little Coriolanus Snow incident

Y/N was lying in her bed, looking at the ceiling. After all those days she could finally sleep in her own, comfortable bed. Covered in silky sheets, with service waiting in front of her doors, she felt peaceful. But still couldn't sleep. All she had in mind was what Dr Gaul told her - "He send me a little Jaberjay. With Sejanus Plinth compromise statement. They hung him, because of it. Mr Snow killed his best friend, to gain my attencion and come back to Capitol".
Her old Coriolanus would absolutely do it. He would sacrife anybody for his destination. But the guy she saw in that pub would never. Lucy Gray tried to change him. But, well, she couldn't. The truth spoke for itself. Real Coriolanus didn't die. He was still out there. Y/N felt satisfied. Her visit wasn't for nothing. Her little talk made a difference. She smiled at herself. Coriolanus Snow was a way to her success. She won't let him ruin her future.

Two days later Y/N was waiting at train station, smiling proudly. She wore her best dress. Her hair were put in a high pony tail, decorated with a red ribbon. She had a small pendandt on her neck, a pendandt with golden snake. The train arrived at the station. A young men walked out, dressed in a military uniform. What Y/N spotted was that his face looked diffrent. Different then it looked when they were in school. Different then it looked when she met him in District 12. But it was a possitive change. He looked more powerfull then he ever did. He looked confident. She saw her and walked to her. First thing he did he took her hand and kissed it.
- I was a fool - he said - Forgive me
Y/N smiled. She felt a pleasant tingle coming down her spine.
- I will be with you. Always - she answered
- Lucy Gray is gone - he said
- Who is Lucy Gray? - Y/N asked - I never heard about her
Coriolanus smiled, understanding the message. He took Y/Ns hand and led her out from the station.