7. ONLY WEAK ACCEPT THEIR LOSE

Only weak accept their lose. Real winners fight even after their failure. Y/N was real winner.

Two days after the end of Hunger Games she got a letter from Tigirs, saying that Coriolanus must have left Capitol and now became the Peacekeeper in District 12, what wasn't really shocking for her as she expected him to make some irresponsible action contected with Lucy Gray. At the same day she got a call from Dr Gaul asking her to come for a little visit.

Y/N was standing in Dr Gauls gabinet, looking around at the weird stuff standing on the shelfes. Dr Gaul was feeding her snakes. Y/N reconized them. They were the same snakes that killed tributes on the arena.
- You see Miss L/N - started the teacher - This are my personal design. They are very poisonus and agressive - she took one of the snakes with her hand - But they don't hurt me. They won't make any harm to people they know. They know how I smell cause they it's on the food I'm giving them. They reconize me - then she looked at Y/N - I think we both know that it wasn't singing that made them not attack Miss Gray Baird
Then she put the snake back into the box and lead to her desk as Y/N followed her.
- You see after the Games we did a little search around the arena and we found two things that shouldn't be there - Y/N looked at the desk, holding her breath - This very old fashion compact with rat poison in it
Y/N knew that compact very well. It was Coriolanus mothers. He kept it as a reminder. It was very important to him and he really cared not to get it lost. Y/N almost couldn't believe he gave it to Lucy with possibilty of not getting it back.
- And this handkerchief - continued Dr Gaul - With a very unambiguous initials on it. I like to believe that it flew with the snakes to the Arena. Do you mind going for a little walk?
Y/N shook her head.

Two womens were walking around Capitols center. Y/N looked at the monument standing in Corso that they just passed.
- You heard about Coriolanus military service? - asked Dr Gaul
- I did - answered Y/N
- What are your plans about it, Miss L/N?
Y/N looked at her suprised.
- You see Miss L/N - continued Dr Gaul - I like to think that nobody lose because they have to. I think that people lose when they stop fighting. Lucy Gray may won a battle. But she didn't win a war, did she?
- She didn't
Then both women looked at the poster of Lucy Gray announcing she won Hunger Games.
- Mister Snow - said Dr Gaul - His ideas about the Games were so ... genious. He understand the idea like not many people does. Do you know how much potencial he hold in himself?
- I do, Dr Gaul - Y/N smiled - I think a little trip around the country would do me very well before university. Maybe to District 12?
- I always knew that you and I would understand eachother very well, Miss L/N
Y/N and Dr Gaul shook their hands and Y/N led to her house to prepare to her travel as fast as possible.
- You hold much potencial in yourself too, Miss L/N - said Dr Gaul to herself