II. WATER.

·:*¨༺ ♱ "PURE

·:*¨ "PURE." ¨*:·

A day passed.. and the arrangement for my marriage had been confirmed.
I needed some rest and wanted travel around on my own for a while, with a disguise of course. No noble clothes, as it could catch someone's attention, I found a peaceful and warm river, a perfect place for me to relax and bathe in. It was spacious, rather than the big bathtub I had in my house.. it felt like I could drown in there. I I took off my kimono and stepped inside the river, this made me extremely relaxed. Of course, I didn't dip my head inside as I still had makeup on. I played around and eventually got on top of a small rock and practiced traditional dances for events that were held everyday, and especially for my wedding that I've not prepared for, I loved dancing.. and it felt free to not have a tutor around or an audience to watch me dance the way I wanted to.

I was too focused to realise that a person was walking towards the river, grunting in pain as they had a cut around their chest. It was.. none other than Mizu. She wanted to be quiet, she didn't want to disturb me nor does she want anyone to know that she's a woman. But she then grunted in pain when she realised how entranced she was by the performance, "Fuck.." she grunts in pain, which made me turn around in surprise. Jolting up slightly, I shrieked and covered myself. Immediately hiding behind the small rock, "W-who are you?!" I asked, my heart beating rapidly. Was it a stalker? What if someone recognised me? Am I being hunted? "You don't have to worry, I don't kill people who dance innocently in the river." Mizu said, in a slightly sarcastic tone as she grunted and cursed again.

I peeked, the voice sounded familiar. Mizu, however, was too focused on the pain as she was about to take off her clothes, she looked back at me and I hid away. It's a man?.. is it a man? No, no! Control yourself, you're going to get married, it's not like it's that same stranger from the streets.. right?.. "Can you at least let me get to where my clothes are?.." I asked, Mizu thought about it. She got into the river, keeping her orange glasses to avoid me from noticing her blue eyes. "I'm a woman myself, I couldn't care less. I'm not into women." Mizu simply said and I awkwardly and shyly peeked, slowly swimming back to shore. I noticed how Mizu was injured, immediately feeling worried, a sudden reflex came upon me.

I took the needle and thread she was holding onto. "It's no good if you're going to wear glasses while stitching yourself up.. you need someone to help you." I said and slowly stitched her up, gently. Mizu grunted in pain, I was too focused to realise that.. Mizu had already recognised me by then, while I still haven't because I was stitching. "Wait here." I said, looking up at her. But her firm hands held me in place by my waist. "It's you.." Mizu said, in shock. I was confused, but then realised it was the same stranger.. "You?! You are a girl?!" I asked, shocked but Mizu placed her palm over my mouth. "Not too loud!.." Mizu says, while still staring at my features.

I snapped out and pushed her hands away. "I.. I'll grab get some ointments for you." I said, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment and.. shyness. It was the same person.. but how come, I don't mind the gender?.. I still feel attracted to her. Mizu just nodded, letting me go, however.. she couldn't help but stare at the lady's figure. Slim, feminine and curvy. 'Hm.. just the way I like..' Mizu thought then snapped out of her thoughts, seemingly puzzled. 'Wait.. what the fuck? I'm even not into women.' Mizu thought to herself and shook it off. I got back into the water and rubbed some ointments on her scar, she winced and grunted in pain. "Does it at least feel better now?.." I asked and looked up into her eyes, her face flushed slightly.

Mizu looked at me for a moment, then looks at her scar. "Yes.. thank you." Mizu responded and looked away, seemingly embarrassed by her actions and thoughts. I smiled and got out of the water, wearing my kimono. "Have you always pretended to be a man? You know, homosexuality is normal in Japan.." I said laughing slightly, Mizu scoffed, her face heating up. "I'm not into women! It's just.. something complicated. You don't have to know. Now get away before I behead you, princess." I smiled slyly at her and wore my geta, Mizu looked away. "Not even a chance.." I said, pausing as Mizu turned her head to me. "I bet you can't beat a princess's swordsman ship, nor her skills martial arts." Mizu chuckled.

"Are you perhaps, inviting me for a duel?" She says, with a sly smile plastered on her face. I giggled and raised an eyebrow. "Don't tell me you're afraid? Or.. it's because.. you don't want to risk hurting a princess?" I asked, teasing her slightly she got out of water and dried her hair, wrapping her binder around her as she wore back her men's attire. "Try me, princess." She smirked, holding onto her katana firmly. I smiled, an innocent one, yet daring smile. "I dare to.." I said and curtsied slightly as a joke, holding onto my katana. She simply chuckled and placed her hat back in place. "That's some dedication.. why not we take this to a more appropriate spot?" Her, smile grows.
"I don't see a reason to say no, after all.. we don't want blood to stain water.." I responded with confidence, she smirked, chuckling.

A daring duel..
between a stranger.. a 'creature of shame'
and
a noblewoman.. a princess.

(MIZU 🔛🔝 (of me))

(MIZU 🔛🔝 (of me))