VI. BOND.𓍯𓂃

·:*¨༺ ♱ "PLEASURE

·:*¨ "PLEASURE." ¨*:·

A soft and satisfied moan echoes in the quiet room.. the bed creaking ever so slightly..
as two lovers made love.

"Mizu.." I cried out in ecstasy, my nails dug onto her back. My left leg raised, on her shoulder as she gripped on it firmly yet gently. She grunts and moans as her clit rubs on mine, our face expressed pure pleasure. "Relax.. just-.. relax.. Fuck.." Mizu whispers under her breath at the last part, her hand caressing on my thigh gently while at times she would grip onto it. "You close?" She asks, making eye contact with me. "I.. think so." I said, Mizu let out a sigh and moved her hips faster. "Do you-.. ah shit~.. Feel it now?" She asked, my moans and whimpers grew louder and more sweeter for Mizu.

"I-.. mmh!~.. yes.. I do.." I cried out, Mizu's face then rests on the crook of my neck, I could feel her breath on me and hear her moans and grunts. "Faster.. I'm close.." I said, a high pitch moan erupts from me, making Mizu move faster as her kisses trace to my neck and jaw lovingly. She plants a kiss on my lips, a passionate kiss, our breathing raged as the bed creaked further. Mizu pulled away to focus on the pleasure for the moment. "Fuck.. I'm gonna cum." Mizu cursed out as my nails dug deeper onto her back, making her wince in pain slightly.

"I'm going to--" before I could finish my sentence, a moan of satisfaction vibrated from our throats after Mizu pushed her hips one last time. The spasm didn't stop there yet but Mizu got off me and sat beside me, she runs her fingers through her hair as a sigh of satisfaction comes out of her mouth. "My bed sheets are dirty now.. how do I explain to my maids?" I asked after regaining my senses, pouting slightly. "Not my maids, but you could figure it out, princess." She says and glanced at me, I rolled my eyes. "How helpful of you.." I responded sarcastically.

"I was helpful in bed." She spoke back with a sly smirk. "Huh, I'll only give you credit for that." I said and sighed, then giggled slightly. I pecked her cheek, with a sweet smile as I snuggled around her arm. "So.. you won't be staying here for long, right?" I asked, a hint of sadness in my tone. Mizu sighed, her fingers playing with my hair. "Yes.. but, I promise I'll come back after I've finished my duties." She says and I looked up at her. "You never told me what duties they were.. that's not how you treat your lover." I frowned and she chuckled.

"We're lovers now?" She teased and I glared at her, making her smirk. "Relax, love, I was just joking." She says chuckling and kissed my forehead. "I promised my mother that I'd avenge her death and my suffering by hunting down the 4 white men left in Japan. I've gotten a lead for the first man--" Just then, a huge man barged in from my window. Well.. he didn't look strong, rather innocent and just.. chubby. "Master!-.. oh. Sorry master.." The man exclaimed and turned around, closing his eyes with his han- I mean.. arms. I was about to scream but Mizu put her palm over my mouth.

"He isn't any harm.. just.." Mizu groaned in annoyance. "My apprentice, he's Ringo." She says and pulls my blanket to cover me up, she gets up from the bed and dresses herself up. "Wait- you're already going to go?" I asked with a frown. "No, I'll leave in the morning. Just let me deal with Ringo first." She says and talks to Ringo for a while before Ringo nods and escapes outside of my mansion, I sigh in relief. "C'mere, give me a hug." She sits back down on the bed, as we both cuddled. It was silent and comforting.. but I needed to say something important.

"My father has already settled an engagement for me.. but I don't want to get married." I broke the silence, Mizu looked at me and smiled softly. Raising my chin gently with her fingers. "Then, I promise I'll help you get out of it. But first, that's none of our concern for now.." Mizu said and kissed my jaw gently, making me moan ever so slightly. "Another round?" I asked and she just smiled. "Yes, but with something more.. different and unique." She says and got off the bed, walking towards the goblin masks hanging on the wall, gifted by my mother.

She reached for the tengu mask, which made me confused, what is she going to do with it? "Confused, aren't you?" She smirked, and got on the bed, strapping it on herself. "I've heard a few stories about lesbians using the tengu mask as a.. dick. Well, since you don't have intimate toys I figure you would enjoy what I'll be doing." She says and makes me get on all fours, except my elbows were on the mattress and I held onto the pillow for support. She could tell I was nervous. "Relax.. it wouldn't hurt. Well, at least for a while." She said and that did not reassure me or make me calm down at all.

"I think it's too long.. it must hurt.." I said nervously as I turned my head to Mizu. "Lesbians lovers tried this, I promise it'll be alright." She says, caressing my back with her thumb as she held onto my waist, I took a deep breath. "Okay.." I said and Mizu's fingers searched for my entrance, her fingers stretching me out hurts enough.. what worse could that mask do?! "Wow, you really are a true virgin." Mizu says and slowly enters the nose of the tengu mask, letting her fingers go, as I wince in pain. "Calm down.. I'll go slow." She says in a gentle tone, making me relax as her hands caressed my waist and hips.

She starts moving, surely it did hurt because I've never had anything enter me.. "It.. hurts.. quite a bit.." I cried out, my moans of pain and slight pleasure filled the room, including the bed creaking. "It's just the beginning.. it won't hurt after that, I promise." She says and kisses my cheek, making my lips face hers as she kisses me gently while moving. This feels quite.. wrong. I'm getting married soon and.. that mask was a gift from my deceased mother. Oh god.. I'm terrible.. but.. it feels quite good.. "How does it feel now?" She asks after pulling away. "Aah..~ it feels.. better now.." I responded.
It gave Mizu the signal to continue, so she moved faster. "Oh-.. god!~" I cried out, tears streaming down my face from the mix of pain and pleasure.

An endless night,
Of two lovers..
Who can't get enough of each other
After one experience

(Mizu pls look at me like that)(I LEAVE THE REST TO UR IMAGINATION

(I LEAVE THE REST TO UR IMAGINATION.. two hands on the phone.)
(THANK YOU FOR 100+ VOTES BTWW ILYY POOKIES)