IV. SNOW.

·:*¨༺ ♱ "HAVE YOU HEARD?

·:*¨ "HAVE YOU HEARD?.." ¨*:·

You and Mizu had a blast, you both enjoyed the snowball fight and got to know each other more. We kept talking and eventually took a stroll in the nearby streets out of boredom, I saw some people I knew that I really didn't like so I pulled Mizu away to a random spot so they won't see me or with Mizu. It was quite a small space, an alleyway so we had to squish slightly. My chest pressed against hers, which made her heart skip a beat. 'Fuck.. this is too close.' Mizu thought to herself, trying to shake that feeling off that she quite enjoyed us being this close physically. I saw that they probably noticed me, so I hopped into action..

Placing my hands on her neck.. "Forgive me for this.." I whispered and placed my lips on hers, pulling the hat down to cover us up. Mizu's eyes widened, her cheeks heating up. She was shocked, could barely utter a word. We heard a few of some women approaching the alleyway, which they immediately apologised after witnessing the situation.. I pulled away once the coast was clear. I looked around to make sure then looked back at Mizu, she was still speechless. Her face was extremely red, that I could feel the warm temperature still rising on her neck, before I could even say anything, Mizu stormed off. "Mizu?!" I called out, puzzled.

Well, I did understand why she was acting like this.. but hey! She understood my situation and also wanted to help me escape, I went after her but she had already escaped. Defeated, I went back home. 'I lost a good friend..' I kept saying to myself, disappointed..

(TIME SKIP BACK TO HOME)
I was back home, I had a long lecture from my servants as there was a rumor that had spread around about me just this morning. About me having an affair just after my engagement was announce, I scoffed. "How foolish of those relatives, they have nothing in their brain other than dicks that had been stuck up in their stretched out vaginas." I said, and got out of the bath. My servants were trying to make me get serious about this but I was just not having it.. Who cares about some low-life asshole?! They didn't even know it was me, they just saw it as an opportunity to spread a rumor about me! The kiss wasn't even that serious!.. I.. think.

"Princess.. you have to stay low, it was a mistake to let you wander off.." My servant sighed, I just looked at her and let out a sigh as well. "I'm capable of taking care of myself.. I've been independent my whole life, I didn't need emotional support throughout my life. I know how to deal in these situations.. I swear, I did not have an affair. I went out alone." I said with an innocent smile, my servants and maids seem to have trusted me and left me alone. I just sat in my room, feeling lonely. I wonder what Mizu was doing now.. she did say she was a busy woman. But she was so fun to hang around with..

Wait.. no, she left me alone! She's not my friend anymore..! I stood up, placing my hands on my hips as I walked around my room.. thinking about why, what, how--.. wait. Why am I thinking so much of her? I felt my cheeks heat up and I slapped my head.. keep yourself sane! You are not inlove with a woman! Well, it is normal.. but! Not for a friend who left you just like that! I'm not that gullible.. I'm mature, smart.. everything. I just sighed, whenever I try to rest my eyes or just relax.. I just think of Mizu. "Get out of my head!" I whined quietly as I laid in my bed, sighing. I took off the ribbon tying onto my hair and went to my balcony, it was morning.. the sun was rising and it was a sight to see.

Quite the windy day.. but, the wind was nice.. it blew my hair to a direction as I looked around.

(MIZU'S POV)
Mizu wandered off at some place, she needed to focus on her main goal. She couldn't get distracted by some 'pretty face' from a noble family, she simply couldn't bare to face.. 'pretty face', after that kiss. But as she walked around, she noticed some people staring up at some place as they walked away, they didn't pay much attention but it did catch their eyes. Especially a painter, who drew a small sketch before walking away. Mizu looks up, to see y/n. Her eyes widened at the sight of y/n, she was surprised that she'd still coincidentally see that girl again after that..
But, she just couldn't resist staring at the princess. 'The way the wind blew to her hair, the way her eyes shut gently as she felt the wind.. the way she observed her surroundings.'
But Mizu immediately snapped out of her thoughts and started walking away, she must not get distracted.

(END OF POV)
I stared down at the people passing by, some looked up in amusement. But I saw a familiar looking figure.. I squinted my eyes for a clearer look, and sure enough. It was Mizu. I gasped, I was close to running after her but my door opened and my maids served me breakfast. I cleared my throat, hiding my shock and displeasure. That.. Mizu.. when I find her I'll definitely be giving her a huge slap! Maybe a hug after that.. that'd be too harsh. I sighed and ate my breakfast almost grumpily but still kept my manners, once I finished my breakfast, I laid in bed to sleep whatever happened off. I needed some rest, a good rest..

The princess soon slept,
But her heart still aches for someone.. even in her sleep,
However, she was too stubborn to admit.. nor does she understand romance.

(Lip bites bc I can 😍)(ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1K+ VIEWS ILY POOKIE BEARSS I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE UNTIL I CHECKED TDY 😭😭I posted this at like 1am so srry if the story is a bit off or there's a spelling error GOOD NIGHT NOW BYE)

(ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1K+ VIEWS ILY POOKIE BEARSS
I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE UNTIL I CHECKED TDY 😭😭
I posted this at like 1am so srry if the story is a bit off or there's a spelling error GOOD NIGHT NOW BYE)