V. ENCOUNTER.

·:*¨༺ ♱ "SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL

·:*¨ "SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL.." ¨*:·

Mizu had gone through obstacles during her mission, surely.. she must've forget about the princess, no?
Hmm, no.

Mizu would go on to continue her goal, she had some rest until she saw me in that palanquin.. my eyes were shut ever so gently. I looked calm in that moment but when I opened my eyes, it widened and I let out a gasp. Asking to stop the palanquin immediately, knocking. "Stop right here!" When the palanquin stopped, Mizu kept walking until I caught up to her and held onto her arm. "You! It's you!" I said, panting because of my heavy kimono and my geta. "..oh." Mizu simply said, I pouted. "Just an 'oh'?! You're a bad friend!" I said, and crossed my arms.

Mizu sighed and attempted to walk away but I dragged her to my palanquin making her get inside, as I put my hands on my hips. "You are not going anywhere, you are hanging out with me." I said and crossed my arms once again, Mizu sighed. "Fine.. just this once." She rolled her eyes and sat in the palanquin, it was quite the experience for her since it's unusual for commoners like her to sit in a palanquin. "Do you enjoy the ride?" I asked with a bright smile, seemingly happy that she was here. "Hm.. yeah. It's quite an experience." She said, with a nod.

"Why do you act like you're so busy and uninterested? Live freely!" I said, my childish manner appearing for Mizu. Mizu chuckled and smile, she felt rather childish with me as well. "It's easy for you to say, princess." She smirked and I scoffed. "Uh huh.. so that's what you think. I bet you'll be dead by then if you were in my place." I joked playfully, a sly smile appeared on my face. "Really? I think I would survive." She teased, raising an eyebrow. "Hm.. sure, sure.." I said, and we both bursted out laughing.

We had a great ride and I showed her around my house, in an enthusiastic way which obviously made my servants and maids raise one of their eyebrows. Me and Mizu were surprisingly childish and playful, we didn't mind our status, I didn't mind her eyes most importantly. "You are.. quite nice to hang around with, honestly!.. You should stay here for the night. Well, if you want to. I could tell the maids to clean up an empty room or get a mattress for you." I suggested with a smile, waiting for her answer as she just looked at me.

Mizu didn't want to get attached, but those pleading eyes.. how could she ignore? She sighed, "I'm afraid I'll disrupt.. but, if you really want me to, sure." She says and I smiled, excitedly telling my maids to prepare a mattress for Mizu in my room. "I've never had a sleepover, this'll be so fun!" I said as I hugged Mizu out of happiness, Mizu was taken aback but hugged me back.. patting me on the back. I pulled back when I realised my actions. "Sorry, involuntary actions." I cleared my throat and looked away in embarrassment. Mizu simply smiled at my realisation.

(TIMESKIP)
Once the maids finished setting the matress, they prepared a bath for me and I lied to them that Mizu had already bathed. So they left me and Mizu alone because I ordered them to do so, I invited Mizu to shower with me. "Come on, it isn't weird to bathe together as women! Plus, you have to experience being bathed in milk." I said, Mizu sighed. "That was only once when we were in a river together, but if you're begging so much then fine." She says in a sigh and I smiled happily. "That's more like it." I giggled and led her to my bathroom, we tied our hair up and bathed in milk for a few minutes before getting out and moving to the plain bath.

It was quite awkward but oddly relaxing, Mizu's eyes would dart at my body once in a while and.. I have to admit, her body was staring at me too. She was muscular and toned, she had better abs than a man honestly. But.. it's not like I'm into women! My mind was filled with thoughts until Mizu spoke up. "So this is what it feels like to be a princess, huh? Bathing in milk everyday and getting served with luxurious food and stuff." Mizu said, wuth a smirk. "It may seem exciting, but trust me.. it isn't" I responded as I opened my eyes.

"Huh, I didn't say that it was. I'm not materialistic, don't worry." She mocked, which I rolled my eyes at. "You have a heart that's cold and made of steel, I shouldn't have invited you to bathe with me." I pouted, she chuckled. "Perhaps the princess only invited me in for a bath to see my toned body." She teased and my cheeks turned bright red. "Perhaps you accepted because you wanted to see my body!" I said, covering myself. I wouldn't be surprised if there was heat coming out of my face, I was blushing real hard..

"Really? I guess I want to." She teased with a serious face and slammed her hands beside me, I was in between her toned and muscular arms. Woah. That was hot. "Wait, WHAT?" I shrieked upon realising what she just said, my face was the color of a reddish pink. "You heard me, princess. Don't worry, I don't have a dick to push in you." She teased and caught me off guard by gripping onto my wrists to tease me further, I was so speechless and I was frozen in place. "What? Got a dick in your mouth?" She said, whispering slightly.

"I.." I stuttered, I just kept looking at Mizu. She bursted out laughing soon after and carries me out of the bathtub, with one arm. One. Arm. "Wake up princess, I was just joking. I'm not the type of give in to your lesbian fantasies." She teased but put me down on the bench and threw a towel at me, I snapped out soon. "That was.. not very nice of you!" I frowned, but Mizu still kept that sly smirk on her face. "Really? Then I should be nicer huh?" She says, raising an eyebrow.

Desire is..
Something normal.

(MIZU JUST THE TIP OF YOUR FINGERS)