VII. MARRIAGE.𓍯𓂃

·:*¨༺ ♱ "PROMISE

·:*¨ "PROMISE." ¨*:·

As the young princess walks around her room frantically, upon getting the news that her marriage would be arriving..

"Princess, please, you have to calm down." My maid says, trying to make me relax. "How can I? My marriage is arriving! I don't even know who that man is.. and Mizu still isn't in Kyoto! Sh- I mean, he still hasn't sent me a letter about his whereabouts! I'm not getting married because I know Mizu will help me." I said stubbornly and my maid sighed, she sat me down on my bed and held onto my hand. "Princess, it may be hard for you to accept.. but think of the life you'll have. Your husband could be a coward but even a high status lady could have affairs, well.. as long as it's not fully revealed of course." She says.

I sighed, frowning. "I don't want to blacken my teeth everyday.. I don't want to dress in heavier kimonos and headsets. All I want is to live freely, with who I'm interested in." I said to my maid, she sighed. "It's.. too late." She says, in a guilty tone. "What do you mean?.." I asked, but she kept quiet and then a few women barged into my room. A man infront them. "Oh prepare the beautiful princess, her wedding day starts in a week!" The odd man says enthusiastically, I looked at my maid in shock and disbelief.

The man handed her some gold, I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. "You're just like everyone else.. a money face!" I said, in a quiet tone. I felt close to betrayal, Mizu couldn't save me.. no one can. Only myself, I was then dressed up. My stuff was packed and I had to arrive to Tokyo by a few days, I felt miserable. I was strolling around in my palanquin before bumping into Akemi, we both got off our palanquins and talked to each other. "I heard you're getting married, Y/n.. congrats." Akemi says with a smile. "Oh.. it's not quite a happy one. I hate the thought of it already.." I sighed.

Akemi laughed slightly and sat me down on a bench nearby. "I've been there and felt that, trust me, you'll get used to it. Maybe your husband is nice? You never know, if he isn't.. just manipulate him and wait until he rots." She jokes which made me snicker as well. "You aren't wrong about that.." I said as we both laughed and I sighed. "I quite understand about you and Taigen's situation now, I have something similar to that. I met this.. well, man. He was gentle and kind, he has a mission and duties to complete and he promised to save me from marriage.." I paused..

"But.. I still haven't heard a word from him." I said, with a frown. Akemi smiles and pats my back, smiling softly. "I know your thoughts.. I feel you, now let me talk to you like an older sister I am.. you should stay strong. Not just depend on a man who you think could save and protect you." She says, smiling and got up. "I hope that.. opened your mind more. I'll see you around and in Tokyo for your wedding." Akemi says, bowing down and walked away, getting in her palanquin back which I did the same soon after. My mind was still full of thoughts, when it was night, I could barely sleep.. until I felt a presence in my room.

I almost screamed but Mizu held her palm over my mouth, making me shut up. Upon realising that it was her.. I froze in place. "It's me.. relax." She says and I gave her a harsh slap across the face, but then I immediately hugged her. Mizu was puzzled, placing her palm on her cheek that I slapped. "Even women like you are difficult to understand for me." She says with a sigh and I hugged her tighter. "Where have you been?.. You said you'd save me." I said pulling away from the hug while my hands still remained on her back. "I'm not supposed to be here, but I rushed to get here in Kyoto.. listen to me clearly now. There will be an attack in the Ito castle in Kyoto, you might not be harmed, but I don't want you to get hurt." She says, looking at me.

"But.. even if I escaped, they would still find me." I said, remaining the eye contact. "They won't, if you stick with me." She reassured me and held onto my hand, pulling me into a long kiss. Tears running down my cheeks when we pulled away. "I'm afraid that I'll lose you.." I said, staring at her one last time, caressing her cheek with my thumb. "I'll miss those blue eyes.." I muttered, Mizu wiped my tears off with her thumb and kisses the corner of my eyes lovingly. "You won't see them for a while, but I'll guarantee you that someday.. you will. I'll do my best to send you letters." She says with a soft smile.
"I'll do my best to respond to those letters too." I responded.

Soon.. we undressed, our clothes on the floor. "If this'll be the last one we meet.. I'll make sure you enjoy this night to the fullest.." Mizu whispers in my ear as she placed me in bed, her loving gaze reassured me that everything will be alright. Her lips traced on my chest up to my lips ever so gently.. her kisses on my lower lip were subtle, my hand on her back while the other one held onto her nape gently that it felt slightly ticklish for her. "Mizu.." I whimpered, I could feel a smile crept up while she was still kissing me. "Hmm? What is it, love?" She asks her fingers pinching and caressing with my nipples gently, making me ticklish and sensitive in result.

"Nothing.." I murmured, her smile grew even more as she heard my whimpers. "Mm.. to think about it, my mouth hasn't touched a single nipple for a long time.." She teases with a whisper in my ear which made my ears perk up a little and my eyes shot open. "Wait.. you aren't going to--"
"I will."

As the intimate night continues..
A thought,
'Will there ever be another chance of intimacy between the two?..'

(Down bad for this woman istg)(Two hands on the phone bbgs

(Two hands on the phone bbgs. I'm watching.)
(BYE STOP IT'S 3K VIEWS NOW I'M GONNA GO BALD ILYALL MIZU LOVERS)