XI. FEAR.

·:*¨༺ ♱ "I AM NOT SORRY, FATHER

·:*¨ "I AM NOT SORRY, FATHER." ¨*:·

I have a guide..
I have a guide. Madame Kaji.. and Akemi knows about my plans, I've talked to them about it. They lectured me.. but I'm not happy with this life, what's the point of living in nippon? In the end, they agreed to help me. Gifting me a ship with the very few survivors of Fowler's army back when Kyoto burned down, ah yes.. a letter to my lovely father. How could I forget that? "Sis?.." a voice called out to me as I was packing my stuff, I turned around to see my middle sibling. My sister, Sumiko, the only sibling I would consider as my own. "What are you doing here? I thought you've went back home." I asked, pretending as if I wasn't going to leave nippon, and her.

All of the sudden, tears ran down through her cheeks. "I.. I heard the conversation between you, Akemi and Madame Kaji.. I was there since father wanted to talk about business with the Shoguns. Some maids said that you were in the palace as well and I wanted to find you but.. how could you leave me, and everyone in nippon?" She asks, stepping closer to me. "Please.. big sister, you know I'm going to get engaged and no else here is the right shoulder to lean on. Are you really leaving me just for a man?" She asks yet again, wanting to slap some senses to me. "My situation is complicated.. Sumiko, I do not want you to suffer the same. But in this very case, there isn't much that I can, have, want and need to do."

Sumiko.. still a young girl, she doesn't know about reality just yet. "I promise I'll send letters everyday, and maybe even one day.. visit you. We may not be in the same place, but we live on the same planet." I said, for the first time, I've shown how miserable I could be to my sister. I've always shown her my strong side, how brave, daring and strict I could be. I was never loving, my way of affection was by spending time with her and she caught onto that. "..pinky promise?" She asks, I smiled warmly, nodding as my pinky locked with hers. "Pinky promise, I'll tell you about my journey, maybe even send you some souvenirs." I said with a smile. We parted ways. I feel free, I'm on my own.. for now.

They've prepared a ship, with many supplies that could last for two months. I've brought everything I have with me, including my most precious stuff. I might want to leave the past behind but somethings just can't.. truly be left at the horrid mansion.
I'm sure.. two and half months wouldn't go too slow.

MIZU'S POV.
It's been a while since I've had intimacy, after having a few experiences with y/n, my sex drive seems to be increasing. But what's the point of sex without her? Not like I would want to fuck a prostitute in London, who knows, they might be related to my white father. I bet he was a whore. But Fowler.. that foul man seems to keep inviting me to bars that are connected to brothels and a lot of those girls try to hit me up. Fetishisation, probably. "Sir.. you seem to be bothered by the others, don't you want to go to a more private place?" One of the prostitutes ask, lifting up the hem of her gown. I wonder how she'll react if she knows that I'm a woman, a priceless reaction.. huh?

It must be the suit that makes my appearance more manly, I do look more handsome, perhaps the reason why Fowler tells me to sit closer to him so he can get some of the girls that try to flirt with me. The smell is quite bad here and I hate the wine and alcohol they serve, it tastes horrible. Though, I caught up to their language quite quickly. My eyes gazed somewhere, that looks like.. Y/n. Is that..! No, I must be drunk. Why would she be here? After I said all those stuff to her and.. she probably thinks I'm sleeping with multiple girls in london. They don't have a body like Y/n, I couldn't care less about them. I took another sip. Fuck.. I should stop. It burns my throat. "I fucking miss her." I muttered to myself and got up, going to a balcony.

I could see the amount of couples or prostitutes and manwhores flirting with each other below, how I wish I could finish my duty on killing my father fast.. and then going back to nippon just to meet Y/n. I miss her. A group of girls walked towards me, not again.. they flirted with me. One tried to place her hand on my non existence dick, but I grabbed her wrist just in time. "Why do you come here when you're not going to pick any of the girls anyway?" One giggled as they felt my muscles, obviously they wanted to get a taste of me, they look like they're in heat. "I would love to see how an asian's dick looks like.." One provocatively said. "I was dragged here, I have no intentions of sleeping with either of you." I responded and gave them a bag of coins.

"I'd like to pay you girls to leave me alone." I simply said, I held onto one of their glasses, drinking the wine finish before putting it back in their hands before walking away. The girls squealed behind my back, they were probably freaking out.. by the money I guess. (It was the glass Mizu drank from, all the girls shared the same glass after that.. they also thought Mizu was a hard to get, so they see her as cool and mature.) I went back to Fowler. "I'll be going back." I said and he insisted I stay longer, I didn't listen to him and left.

"The breeze feels different today,"
she exclaims.
Unbeknownst that her lover had arrived to London right at that very moment..

(LITERALLY.. like hey Mizu!! I'm shivering in my boots!!)
(THANK YOU FOR 27k VIEWS AND 800+ VOTES!! 💗💗)
(School is starting next week so I'm kinda scared  both for education and that I might not be posting more often now 😞)
(I'LL DO MY BEST TO WRITE FOR YOU GUYS 🫶🏻)