Chapter 1: The Poolrooms

POV: NARRATOR.

Today wasn't like any other mission the two friends had gone on before, they were going to a secret building with colliding water in the middle of a forest, far from the city they began at.

The location Bobo And Jard were heading to were most commonly referred to as ''The Poolrooms.''

This place got its name from how it looks inside, blue aquarium wallings and pillars, with pools of water surrounding the area. The slippery ground was a lot harder to walk on than what it was to swim in the pools.

Jard was warned that this place was dangerous, however, and they needed to be extra careful while searching for exotic minerals.

Jard and Bobo wandered around the lone forest for about 20 minutes, hoping to arrive at their destination. They eventually did.

The walk ended and they stopped at a large cyan-ish building.

''Here we are,'' Jard said as he stared at the enormous building. They have been searching for this ever since it was mentioned to them by Galf.

''Look how tall it is, Jard! Can we climb it?'' Bobo, as usual, asked a stupid question that even Jard was confused about.

'' What are we, cats? We can't climb the damn thing, Bobo.'' Jard pushes the iron door open. The creaking sound made an echo as they stumbled inside.

The large and tall rooms consisted of thick pillars and a pool in front of them that seemed quite deep.

It was dark in the Poolrooms, so Bobo took out his flashlight and Jard took his lantern out.

Jard threw his heavy backpack onto the floor and looked around. Bobo looked at the walls at the front door with his flashlight and found something strange, but yet interesting.

''Hey Jardie, take a look at this.'' Bobo reamed and Jard looked irritated.

''Quit calling me that.'' Jard stopped and turned around to look at what Bobo's flashlight was beaming at. Dry red handprints covered the walls which almost led to the ceiling.

''...That better not be blood, I swear.'' Jard sighed, turned around and continued searching.

''Hopefully it won't be us!'' Bobo beamed and the halls filled with his silly echo. He really should have hoped it wouldn't be them, for real, though.

Bobo looked over to see a backpack which seemed full of goodies across the deep and scary pool in front of them.

''Not taking any chances with that, I don't wanna die,'' Bobo said, crossing his arms, staring at Jard.

''oh come on!'' Jard cursed, irritated. ''I'm not carrying you over across the pool, I'm never doing that again.'' 

(582 words)