ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

-ℒℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓈𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾ℯ𝓁 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝒾𝒻 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉-

The Doctor was alone in her Tardis her Fam was in Sheffield with their families so the doctor was alone in her Tardis flying through space as she was thinking on what to do

The Doctor was alone in her Tardis her Fam was in Sheffield with their families so the doctor was alone in her Tardis flying through space as she was thinking on what to do. Suddenly there was a loud noise and then cursing. The doctor looked to the door and on the ground before it was laying a girl. „That stupid John he always has to mess up my spells." she looked around. Her eyes stopped at the doctor. „Who are you?" The doctor asked her and She got up and swept the dust off her clothes and then said. „Hi I'm Alice Wonder and you are?" „Well hello Alice Wonder I'm The Doctor" She nod „I'm sorry that I landed....-„ she looked around „here in your Spaceship? That was an accident." she smiled. „Uhm do you pharhaps maybe know which Universe this is so I can get home to my own more easily" 13 tilled her head. „what do you mean by this it's not possible to travel through universes. „Yeah uhm no." she chuckled as 13 scanned her with her sonic screwdriver. Alice looked at her confused. „Well you aren't laying you have much Atron energy on you." she said. „What the hell is Atron Energy?" Alice now asked her in return. „How can you travel through multiple universes but don't know Atron Energy?" „Well in other universe it's not called Atron Energy." Alice said smiling looking around in amazement. "It's beautiful right." The doctor said as she saw her look. "Yes it does look good" "her name is Tardis" "Isn't she a bit to big for one alone" she walked around the counsel looking at the many Buttons and lavers. "I usually don't travel alone I have my Fam with me but they are at their home right now so.." she nod looking back at her smiling. The Doctor walked to her around the console as the Tardis made some noise. "Fascinating a spaceship that has its own soul and personality" she mumbled. The doctor smiled "you could call it that yeah" she said and there the Tardis did a landing sound and the doctor looked confused. "Weird I didn't tell her to land" She walked around the console. On the monitor was a red light blinking "is that an emergency signal?" Alice asked. "Yes." She looked at the monitors trying to figure out where they were. Alice decided to walk to the door and take a look herself. "Wait it could be dangerous!" The doctor called. "You say that and only make the want to open the door bigger." She said smiling laying the hand on the door pulling it open. "Looks like a spaceship." She called to the doctor before stepping outside. "Wait!" 13 quickly grabbed her cote and run after her. Alice chuckled as she looked outside through a window. "A plant doesn't look like earth or any in our solar system" she said looking over to her. The doctor looked out as well. "Looks like Warion 6 it's an empty planet I wonder what this spacecraft is doing here" the doctor said looking around before she continued walking. Alice admired the view out of the window before she then hurried after the Time Lord. The doctor stopped at a computer screen "let's see how else is here." She looked for live signals. Alice looked around "Doctor I have a really bad feeling about this the energy I'm feeling here aren't good." The doctor didn't respond to her. "Strange that can't be 2k live signals but if I'm searching for people you know two hands and a face there are only we two?" She said. "Doctor?" She turned to her and also was looking scared at the hallway they just walked through. "I don't want to make panic or so but that shadow just moved" the doctors head snapped to the hallway and indeed there was a shadow that wasn't there before. "Ok that's not good, don't touch the shadows Alice they are dangerous" She pushed Alice behind her. "What are they Doctor?" "Vashda Nerada ich they get you they will eat the Flesh of your bones" "Ok we have to get back to the Tardis but the shadow is in the way. "Light can't stop them but it makes them slower maybe I can turn the light more up." She turned back to the computer. "Keep an eye on the shadows." Alice nod. "More light you said hm." She slowly moved her finger making a red glow ball with her powers. The doctor turned as she saw the light. Her eyes widened as she saw the magic. Alice smiled and send the ball through the hallway back to the Tardis. The shadows vanished and the Doctor used that moment and grabbed her hand "Run!" She pulled her back towards the Tardis. The doctor pushed the door open and tripped pulling Alice down with her. Alice was on top of her breathing heavily from the running. The doctor steered into her eyes her hearts beating slightly faster. "We should leave" Alice blushed slightly before she got up and closed the door then holding her hand out to help the Doctor up. The doctor took her hand and got up. "Yes uhm you said something about getting back to your universe." She walked to the console and the Tardis flew back into the time Vortex. "Yes right uhm there are some things I need but I can get those easily on earth if you just let me out there then that would be great." She smiled. "Ok then" the Tardis again made a landing sound. "Here we are Earth England Sheffield 2023." She explained "thanks again doctor." "No problem." Alice walked to the door and opened it. "Uh Doctor! This doesn't look like Sheffield." The doctor hurried to her. They were standing in the middle of a big Forest. "But I typed in the coordinates right" she walked back to the console. "Why did you bring us here?" She asked the Tardis. Alice chuckled. "She never brings you there where you want to be or?" "Mostly in Three out of six cases." She walked to the door stepping out. Alice chuckled and followed her. „So where and when are we?"  The Doctor took a deep breath. „uh This planet is called AtrosVer, translated it means something like Big Forest. And the year well must be something in the 60th century." Alice smiled. „Fascinating I still can't believe it. I been to so many different reality's and times but I never left Earth in all the many year I live now." she smiled looking around admiring the many trees. The doctor Looked at her smiling. „Then it was about time was it." Alice nod. „So what are we doing here there must be a reason the Tardis brought us here right?"  13 nod „Yes let look around." the Doctor started walking in a Direction and Alice looked after her shortly admiring her then running after her.

They walked around for a while till the found a small village as they walked in there was no one on the street and it looked like the Village was left a long time ago. „A Ghost Town." Alice said. The doctor nod and used her sonic to scan their surroundings. "This village was left long ago yes but the question I'm asking myself now is-" "Why was it left?" Alice finished 13 sentences. The Doctor nod as there was a loud noise and then something ran across the street. Both Women reacted fast and run after the creature. As they run around the corner it was gone. "Dame it" Alice said looking around. "Well it has to be somewhere around here." The doctor said. "Yeah your right there are close I can feel their soul" She said out loud and this again made the Doctor a little confused she definitely will have to ask her about that later.

Alice stopped in her movements and looked at a door. "It's ok you can come out we don't want to harm you." She said calmly and smiled. A little Childe opened the door and peeked out. It was looking almost like a human just with a few little differences. It had Blue marks over its skin and their eyes were bright purple also were the ears of them pointy. Alice kneeled down and smiled the Doctor watching her the whole time. "Hi there Little one, I'm Alice and this is the doctor what is your name?" She showed that they could come closer if they wanted to. "My name is Aravia." "Hello Aravia, What are you doing here so all alone?" The doctor now asked. "They took everyone."Alice and the doctor shortly looked at each other. "Who took them?"  Both asked in unison. "We call them The Fears, they come and eat our souls..."