ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐

-ℒℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓈𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝑖𝑡 𝓃ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇 𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝒾𝓉 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃-

The Tardis landed and 13 and her fam left the Tardis. They were on a big market "meeting back at the Tardis in 4 hours" 13 said. With that they started walking in diffrent directions. The Doctor made some steps away from the Tardis as someone grabbed her hand. "Doctor." As 13 looked atvthe person she had Alice in front of her. "Alice what are you doing here i thout you left already?" The doctorbsmiledbshe was excidedvthat Alice was still there. "Yes i know now which universe this is i can leave whenever i want but i thought i could maybe have some more fun adventures with 𝒀𝒐𝒖~" She smiled and the Doctors hearts „started beating faster. „so a space market?" she looked around. „Yep i thought my fam would like it" she smiled. „And where are they?" Alice asked her. „Well they are walking around here somewhere." „and they left you all alone?" „that wasn't on purpose" she chuckled and Alice nod. „Alright then my dear Doctor show me around" she hooked her arm in with 13's and they started walking around the market. Alice was amazed as 13 showed her all sorts of cool stuff. The doctor looked at Alice admiring her as she was looking at some jewelry. The red witch sighed as the necklace she was interested in was a little to expensive. She turned away and continued walking. The doctor followed her and they walked back to the Tardis. „We still have some time till the others come back" Alice said. The Doctor nod "oh i forgot something i'll be right back" she rushed out of the tardis and Alice looked after her confused. She sighed and set down looking at the console. "Is she always like this?" Alice asked and the Tardis made a sound as if she was saying yes. She smiled "How do you do that with her all the time i already would have freaked out." The tardis made a sound again and Alice chuckled "I supose your right" Yaz and Graham walked in "Doc?" Alice looked up "She isnt back yet." The red Witch answered. "And you are?" Yaz asked her. "Didn't she tell? Of course, Im Alice Wonder I meet the Doctor not long ago i was about to go but the adventures with the Doctor were to fun so i came back." She smiled "Can understand that." Graham said. The Doctor stepped back inside the Tardis "I see you meet Alice." she smiled. Alice smiled "Isn't there one Missing?" The witch asked and 13 now noticed it as well. "Where is Ryan?" she asked. "He said he was going back to theTardis." Alice sighed "Well then lets go i will help you looking of course." she raised her hands befor her chest. "I can use a spell through it we'll find him faster." she explained. "Spell?" Yaz asked. "Yep im a Witch you know." she smiled and held her hand out "it will act like a Compase" she walked out the other three behind her. She lead them to a dark ally "Ok thats to much of a cliché." Yaz said. "Yes but the spell leads deeper into the ally so I'd say let's go come." she started walking the Doctor close behind her. Alice suddenly stopped 13 bumping into her back. "Sorry its just-" she moved her hand with the compase. "It's just the spell cant find him anymore only way this is possibel is either he left this planet or is dead." She explained. "But last place he was is that warehouse" she put her hand down. Faster then you could even blink the Doctor walked past her and into the warehouse. Alice sighed and followed her with the other two. The warehouse was all empty. "Nothing here that means he has left this planet." Alice said looking around. The Doctor scanned tge room with her sonic and made a teleport platform visibel. Alice walked to it pressing some buttons "The Log had been deleted but the last Teleportation was about five minutes ago she said out loud. "ok maybe i can recover the log data in the Tardis then we can follow them and get Ryan."

Back a the Tardis 13 tried to recover the data but failed. "Doctor maybe i can help if i use the same spell as before and you open the telepathic modul of the Tardis she maybe can catch in to my spell and fly there where Ryan is" "Please be my guest" 13 pressed buttons and Alice smiled doing her spell. The tardis started flying. Alice triped in the rumbel the Tardis did as usual while flying but the Doctor coghed her. The Two looked into each others eyes for a long moment before both blushed looking away.

The blue Time mashin landed. 13 walked out first. "Looks like a tempel." She said stepping out. "There is a really strong spiritual energy her" Alice said and looked around getting goosbumps. "Come on you two we have to find Ryan!" Yaz who had had already stared walk into a diraction called over to the two woman who were still standing beside the Tardis. Both shortly looked at eachother and then hurried after Yaz and Graham. They stopped as they heard voices come their ways. They hid behind a corner Some famale worriers walked past them. "Did you see this years sacrifice?" on asked the other. „Yes a human again, those always brought us the best luck." Alice looked if they weee gone and they walked out of their hiding. „Ok my guess they Kidnapped Ryan to use him as a sacrifice or whatever." Alice said crossing her arms looking at the hallway. „Yes but why Ryan?" Alice thought shortly. „Doctor does Solum verum Women tell you something?" she asked „Yes a clan of Women that hate man." Alice nod „I think it's best if Graham goes back to the Tardis." Alice continued „Yes Graham, Yaz you go back to the Tardis Alice and will look for Ryan." The doctor said. „Why me as well Doctor I can understand why Graham but why me?" Yaz asked. „It's easier when we are just two" 13 explained. „Ok then why doesn't she go back to the Tardis with Graham?" Yaz continued pointing at Alice. „Please it doesn't matter who goes with the Doctor Yaz you can go with her I don't care please she is all yours." Alice glanced at her. „I want her to come with me because of her powers she can use that compass spell to find Ryan it's quicker like this." 13 explained to Yaz. The human girl sighed and nod. „Ok" She and Graham went back to the Tardis. Alice started doing her spell and then showed them the way.

Alice lead them to a Room with many prison cells. „Ryan?" the doctor whisper yelled. „Doctor?" came an answer. The run to the cell and as the Doctor was about to open it with her sonic both Woman felt sword in their backs. Both slowly turned around. In front of them stood again those worrier woman. „What are you doing there?" one who seemingly has the leader asked them. „Play along." Alice whispered to the Doctor. 13 shortly looked confused. „What we are doing the real question is what are you doing? You Stole our Human you had no right to do so!" Alice sounded Angry. ,Wow she is a good actor' the doctor thought blushing while looking at her. „We found him lost on the marked he was a stray" the leader said. „Tch you know how man are you look away once and they are gone he is our and we want him back!" Alice answered. „Yes we want him back!" The doctor said. „he is our secrafice now if he belonged to you before he does not anymore" Alice rolled her eyes „You really want this one? Alright I mean there are hundreds of better man but ok....come Doctor" she started walking and the doctor walked after her. „What are you doing?" She whispered to Alice. Alice smiled and raised her hand counting form three down as she was at zero the leader called. „Wait!" Alice smiled. „I'm good" she smirked. She took the Doctor's hand and pulled her back the the worrier woman. „Yes?" Alice asked. „You can have him but you will bring us another man in return." she said and Alice thought shortly. „Ok deal." she smiled. „Come doctor let's go the faster we get them what they want we can leave" she still was holding her hand.

Both woman walked back to the Tardis. „What are we doing now?" 13 asked her. „We get them a human man and they give us back Ryan" Alice explained. „But we can't do that they then will kill them." she sighed and stoped. „Do you have a better idea? No because this is just how life is! Sometime you have no other choice." Alice sighed and both stepped into the Tardis. „And where is Ryan?" immediately came from Yaz and Graham. „Still working on it" The doctor pressed some buttons and Alice set down at the side. „Alice?" she looked up to the doctor. „You know there always is another way" the Tardis started materialising around Ryan and then Flew into the Time Vortex. Alice smiled and got up steeping to the door a bit. „I think it's time to go for me.." she looked into her Phone. „my other friends are needing me, I hope to see you again soon." she smiled and was about to snap. „Oh one last thing before I go Doctor, Don't push away the ones you love you will always need them. And Love is something special if you found it you should never let it go. And admit it" she blew her a kiss and snapped vanishing from the Tardis.

The doctor looked at the spite where Alice just stood and her face turned sad. She pulled a little boy out of her pocket and placed it on the console. „Doctor?" Yaz asked. „I need to think" she said and her family got the signal and left her alone in the console room.