ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

-ℒℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓈𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝚢ℴ𝓊 𝓈𝒽ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓅𝓇ℴ𝓉ℯ𝒸𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓌𝒽ℴ𝓁ℯ 𝓁𝒾𝒻ℯ -

"Ok that doesn't sound good." Alice mumbled and the Doctor just nod. "Can you tell us where the Fears brought everyone?" Alice asked Aravia and she shook her head. "No but the come back every night when it's dark looking for new souls they won't leave until they have me." They explained to the two Women. "Ok then we stay and wait." 13 said and Aravia nod. "I'll show you where I sleep." They lead the other two to a small house one of the few that wasn't a complete ruin. The stepped inside and there wasn't much only a few blankets and pillows on the ground. Aravia set down on the blankets "the sunset is soon they will come when it's dark" they set and hugged their knees.

Alice watched her and then walked closer the the doctor leaning slightly down to her as she was a head taller. "You got a plan?" She whispered. "No I never heard of something called fears I have to see them and analyse them a bit first" Alice nod and shortly looked to Aravia. "You know what species they are?" 13 nod "Yes they are A Calvary they are known for having no specific gender identity." She answered the witch. Alice nod "I have a special thing for souls but I didn't feel anything, I mean if a creature take your souls from you they have to be really powerful and I should have felt that." She said "yes about that I wanted to ask you what exactly are you clearly no human..." The doctor now said. "Yeah, I'll explain later when we have more time and are alone." She smiled. "They are coming!" Aravia said hiding under a blanket. Both Woman looked out through a window there was nothing to be seen. "There is nothing." 13 said and Alice nod. There suddenly was a growling behind them. Both turned around and there stood a big monster. "Doctor?" "Yes?" "May I suggest something?" "Yes?" "We run?" "Yes!" Both run out but the monster followed them. "You got a plan now?!" Alice called. "Yes!" "Really?" "No!" Alice sighed both were still running.

Suddenly the Doctor tripped and the monster was about to get her as Alice used her powers to stop it. She heals it in the Air. The doctor got up and walked to the Fears creature taking a closer look. "Be careful Doctor" Alice said. "No worries I'm always careful" she joked and Alice rolled her eyes. "So it got Aravia." The doctor mumbled. "No i think this is Aravia well er least is feels like her. "So they is the monster their scared " "I can try to separate the monster and Aravia but then they would be alone and the monster would hunt them. "We can bring Aravia to another city and the monster well maybe if you can hold it longer we can bring it to an empty planet." "So what you're saying is is that I separate them you bring Aravia to a different city on this planet while you are doing this I'm holding this monster still and that for about five more minutes." She said already sounding exhausted. "Yes I'll try to be quick." Alice nod. "Ok I trust you Doctor." Alice started doing the separation spell there was a big flash and then Aravia and the monster were separated the doctor acted quickly and ran with Aravia to the Tardis. Alice held the monster but her powers were getting weaker. The Tardis materialised around her and the monster. "Ok hold just a few more seconds." 13 called to her. The doctor run past her and opened the door, Alice pushed the monster out and collapsed. 13 closed the doors and walked to Alice. "How are you feeling?" "Exhausted." Alice simply answered and 13 nod. "Then rest a little I bring you back to Earth. "I don't think I can do the spell I'm to the weak." She tried to get up but was to weak. "It's ok take your time you can stay in the Tardis. "Thanks again doctor." She smiled. "No problem Alice."

"Alice?" The Doctor asked he and Alice looked up. "Yes?" "What are you?" Alice sighed. "I'm a Witch." The Doctor looked at her disbelieving. Alice chuckled. "To explain everything about me now would take to long...but what you saw before was my magic"  "How?...What?...No....Not possible..." Alice chuckled. "It's cute when you don't understand something."  The doctor blushed and Alice smiled at 13 adorable face. Alice leaned against the wall admiring her as she tried to ignore her now walking around the console. Alice closed her eyes trying to catch a little sleep.

As she opened them again she was laying in a bed covered with a blanket. "Where am I?" She was a little confused at first. The witch set up and looked around. "The Tardis right." She got up and stretched herself while yawning. She walked out of the room through the hallways trying to find the console room with the Doctor. "Doctor." She called as she finally found it. "Ah you're finally awake." The doctor was laying under the console with her goggles on. Alice chuckled as she saw this admirable picture. "Yes the sleeping did me good, how long was I out?" "A few hours I think." Alice nod walking to her. "Doctor I told you things about me can you also tell me something about you?" She asked the Time Lady. The doctor abruptly set up and hit her head on the console. Alice chuckled. "Everything ok?" She knelt down next to her. 13 rubbed her head. "Yep that's gone turn into a headache."  13 said taking the googles off. "If you don't want to tell me me then ok" Alice stood up again. And the doctor did too. "No I was just a little surprised you were interested in that." "Well I want to know you so..." "yes that is understandable" 13 gave as an answer. Alice smiled sitting down. The doctor set down next to her and started telling her a few things, like how she was a time lord and had two hearts. "Wow, thats cool." Alice smiled. The doctor was suprised that this was all she said. "Thats cool? Thats all you say?" Alice chuckled. "Im an Immortal Witch that can controle reality with her bear hands. So yes all I'm saying to you being an Alien Doctor that cheats her way out of daying is: Thats Cool." she smiled and the Doctor chuckled. "I think im strong enough now to do the spell" 13 nod and pressed some buttons. "And we are really on Earth this time?" Alice joked. "Ok course i tripel checked it this time." the doctor laughed.

The door was opened. "Ypur a day late Doc" Rayn, Yaz and Graham walked in. Alice looked to them. "Well then Doctor it was nice to know you the littel adventures were real fun, see you soon hopefully" she smiled bowing slightly and then walked past the three human outside of the Tardis.

The doctor chuckled "yep sorry Fam I was held up" she smiled. "Who was this Doc?" Graham asked. "She is a new friend I found." The doctor smiled. "So I thought we could next visit the big Trade markets of Vara Glaista, they got amazing stuff there" The doctor walked around the console pressing buttons.