ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝟝 : 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎

-ℒℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓈𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ𝓈 𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝓂ℯ𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝒷𝓎 𝒻𝒶𝓉ℯ-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The doctor froze in her movements. Alice stayed silent and just steered to the ground.  "I'm a monster." She whispered and slide down the door hugging her knees. The doctor looked at her can't bearing to see Alice cry. She walked to her and laid a hand on her head. "I'm Sorry, so so sorry" she shook her head. "You are no monster why would you think that."  Alice looked up into the Doctors eyes. The other women knelt down smiling very slightly. "You saw what I can do, I...I..- before I meet my...friends the Legends I had extremely short temper and I didn't care about killing I once in the 17 century whipped out a whole village because they wanted to burn me as a Witch" she looked down. "Instead of just leaving the village and letting them life their lives I killed them, everyone, Old people, woman, children with out a doubt I killed them!" She continued crying. The doctor hugged her. "I Destroyed my whole planet" she said  "Because you had no choice I did it because I hade fun in it" the Doctor whipped away her tears. "But you don't anymore, what you did before too those two you did because you had no other choice." The doctor looked into her eyes lovingly. Alice smiled.

Both lost in the moment closed their eyes and leaned forward and were just centimetres away from each other as the Tardis went wilde and both fell  across the room. "Whoa! What is going on?"  The two woman pulled themselves up on the console so they could stand. "I don't know-" the doctor looked on the monitor. "She is going wild I can't tell where or when we are going"  Alice again fell to the ground. "Alice?! are you ok?" "Yes!" She called not able to get up because of the shaking.  The Tardis stopped and the doctor rushed to help Alice up. "Are you alright?" Alice nod and smiled "yes" she go up and smiled at the doctor before walking to the door and opening it. "We're back on earth." She called to the doctor. Alice stepped out. "Hey wait!" The doctor called. "It could be dangerous!" She grabbed her arm. "I don't think Sheffield is dangerous but..." 13 sighed. "But why did she turned to wild just to bring us back here." The Doctor walked around the Phone box. "DOCTOR!" A familiar Voice called it was Yaz. She, Graham and Ryan came running towards them. Alice rolled her eyes "great..." The witch mumbled and crossed her arms. The Doctor rushed to her fam. "Hey guys" "what happened Doc? We suddenly were back here." Graham asked. "Alice used some magic to teleport you guys." 13 explained. "Why couldn't we come with you?" Yaz asked now. "It was way to dangerous also it was a private matter and as is said already I only needed the help of the doctor." Alice shrugged her shoulders. She walked back into the Tardis The Doctor following her close. The doors closed as everyone was inside. "Where are we going this time?" Ryan asked loud. The doctor thought out loud. "How about the first anti gravity olympics or The building of the Chinese wall uhh now I know-" she rushed around the console. Before she could pile the last leaver the Tardis already had pushed it down.

The doctor looked at the monitor as they landed. "Uhh." Alice chuckled "We probably aren't there where you wanted to go but it's something interesting I'd say by the look on your face." Alice said and The doctor smiled "you know me well." Alice grinned "Not enough yet but we can change that." Alice said in a flirty voice and the Doctor blushed "well then let's get going" The witch walked to the doors and opened them.  "Oh yeah that is cool. Hollywood in the 50s" she said stepping out. The others followed her. "Wow." They looked amazed. Alice chuckled "Always cute when they see it for the first time." Alice said turning to the Doctor which chuckled at that. "Well then Fam let's go." The Doctor started walking. Alice followed closely behind the her and the fam a bit more far behind them.

13th Doctor x Oc : 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 💙❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें