ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑

-ℒℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓈𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝓁ℴℴ𝓀 𝒶𝒻𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ𝒹 ℴ𝓃ℯ𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇ℴ𝓉ℯ𝒸𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓂-

Alice and the Doctor were standing in the control room trying to Sattel on a next adventure. "I personally think the New York in the twenties is absolutely gorgeous" "yes true but also kinda boring" 13 replied . The Fam watched them as the Two argued where to travel next. "If you want something Adventurous then I suggest Independence war" Alice continued. The Doctor thought before turning to the Fam. "What do you guys think?" She asked. "America in the 17 hundreds sounds interesting" Graham said. "yeah fine by me" Said Ryan and Yaz just nod. "Ok well then" she started the Tardis.

Yaz opened the door looking outside "that doesn't look like the camp of the Army Doctor"  She called inside. "What?" They all stepped outside. "Hm the maybe just a bit more far away let's walk to that village" 13 said starting to walk. Alice run to her. "That doesn't look like 1778 more like 1690 or so." She said looking around going a bit slower so she wasn't so close to 13 anymore as she got a bad feeling as she finally realised it she stopped making Ryan who walked behind her bump into her back. "Hey-" her face looked horrified. "Alice what is it?" She shook her head. "No! No no no!" Without saying more Alice ran back to the Tardis. She wanted to open the door but the phone box wouldn't let her in. Alice leaned against it and closed her eyes. "Alice what's going on?" The doctor asked. "We are not anywhere near the independence army I can tell you exactly where we are! We are in Salam somewhere in the 1690!" She yelled Looking scared. "And that is also cool" Ryan said "You just don't get it we are in Salam in the middle of the Witch Trials!" Now they realised what her problem was. "I won't go into that Village! You can go if you want but I won't I already was burnt...twice and I don't want that a third time it hurts like Hell!" The door opened behind her. 13 laid her hand on her cheek and  got on her tiptoes to kiss Alice forehead. "I'm fine it's just a little Trauma you can go and look around I will just stay in the Tardis." "No we can leave-" 13 wanted to say. "You don't have to do that Salam is really interesting I lived her for about 10 years before...well you know you can go and have fun" She smiled and the doctor nod "ok then fam let's go" Alice closed the Tardis door behind her and set down starting to play with her phone while waiting.

The Doctor and her Fam walked down the street as they heard a loud yell. They run into the direction only to find a giant Pyre build up. „Looks like we stumbled into a witch triel" Graham said. A red haired woman was tied up to the Pyre. „Speak your last words Witch!" a man standing at the front. The Fam walked through the crowd more to the front to see better what was going on. „For everyone you burn you make one step more into hell!" The Pyre was lite and the woman started yelling in pain as the fire touched her body. „Doctor we have to do something." Yaz said but the doctor shook her head „We can't really Yaz we can't change Fixpoints in time and Salem is a Fixpoint" „I think we should go This isn't really nice to be honest." Graham said an they walked their way back to the Tardis.

As they were half way out of the Town the doctors Sonic suddenly made sounds in her pocket. She got it out and looked at it. „What that doesn't make sense. That Data is out of the roof." she turned around and scanned. The Villagers started looking at her wired. Yaz noticed the looks and got an uneasy feeling. „Doctor I think we should leave." she called to her. The doctor didn't hear or  just ignored her. The man from before walked up and now the Doctor noticed as well and put her sonic away. "Who are you?" The man asked them. "We are no one and we just wanted to leave." The doctor turned to leave but was stopped. "You were seen waving a wand!" Two other man grabbed the Doctor. Yaz turned to Ryan "Ryan go to the Tardis and get Alice!" She said to him and he just nod turning to run to the Blue Phone box. "Bring the witch to the Pyre!" The man called loudly and the doctor tried to defend herself with words but they wouldn't let her go.

Ryan barged through the doors of the Tardis. Alice who just was leaning against the wall talking with Sarah over her phone shrieked together. "Holy Shit Ryan what the hack?!" She cursed and hung up. "The Doctor-" he was out of breath from runnning. Alice got up and walked to him. "What is with her?" "She used her Sonicand now they thing she is a witch." he finally finished Alice face fall and she started running as fast as she could into the village Ryan followed her. The she was stoped by the large crowed it were so many people that she couldn't get through. "Alice." Yaz called and she turned to her. Alice sighed "You can tell me later what happened. Now i first need to save her." She snapped and no stood at the very front looking the leader dead siruos in the eyes. "YOU WANT A WITCH HERE YOU HAVE THE ONE AN ONLY!!" she called waving her hand and freeing the doctor. 13 stepped down from the Pyre and walked to Alice. "What are you doing?" The Doctor whispered to her. Alice smiled a bit. "Saving you, and now take the others an go to the Tardis." Alice used her Powers to keep the People that tried to get them away. The Doctor run ther Fam and they togather then Run to the Tardis.

13 typed in some cordinates and laid her hand on the lever and watched the door waiting for Alice to come in. As she still wasnt there Five minutes later 13 got worried. Suddenly ther popped up a massage on the monitor, it was from Alice. "Leave without me and dont worry I'm fine." The doctor read it and thought about it shortly befor she started the Tardis and flew it into the Time Vortax.

About an hour into the flight the Fam had left the controle room and 13 was alone. She couldn't stop worring about Alice, she had tried to call her put that didn't work. In the blink of a second the Red Witch suddenly stood in the Controle room her Clothes had burning marks and she looked weak. 13 rushed to her as she broke down on her knees. "Alice whate happened?" she held the witch in her Arms. "Make a four out of the Three times..." She coughed and the Doctor understood and just comforted her.