ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘: 𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎

-ℒℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓈𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝓃ℴ𝓉 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃 𝒹ℯ𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒹ℴ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉-

Alice was stand in the console room her powers had recovered fully. "So where are you taking us next?" The witch asked her Doctor. "I thought of some big adventure we haven't had one in a while." The doctor said "Good idea-" Alice was interrupted by Ryan and the others. "Doc we have a big problem my friend just send me that Picture." He showed a picture of something that looked in Alice opinion like a  big trash can. "What's that?" Alice asked. Wondering why all of the looked a little scared. "That is a Dalek the most dangerous creature in the Universe." 13 explained already starting the Tardis. "We were looking for an adventure Alice here we have wound one real dangerous. "Aren't those the most fun?" Alice chuckled and had a hard time keeping herself on up on her feet.

As they got outside the sky was filled with dalek fleets and on the streets was chaos. Alice looked around as many people run past them running away from Daleks. "Reminds me of hell a little." She mumbled. "EXTERMINATE!" Alice reacted fast and used her powers to throw the Dalek far away and destroy it.  "Let's park the Tardis somewhere save and then see how the situation is!" 13 said. "Ok you do that I'll go look over there I heard some people scream I'm gone look if I can help." She didn't wait for an answer and just run into a direction.  "Wait Alice!" The doctor tried to stop her but she just shortly turned around "I'll be careful you go save the World!" The witch yelled and turned back around.  She was right there were people attacked by Daleks. The witch used her powers to save the humans and then went on fighting her way through She put her ear-com in and called the Doctor. "Where are you?" She asked while still fighting. "Unit base!" came a short answer. "Ok I'll be right there." She teleported herself there appearing right next to the Doctor. "There are thousands of Daleks and for every i destroy there are coming two new ones." She said out of breath. "We are working on a plan but everything we got so far was to blow them up." Yaz explained "what's against that?" I asked. "We blow the ships up then there would still be thousands on Earth Exterminating everyone." 13 explained. "Maybe we can do something similar to last time?" Ryan said. Alice leaned closer to Yaz. "What happened last time?" She whispered and Yaz explained the situation shortly. "Hmm maybe we could do something similar." Alice started explaining her thoughts. "We could trick them into believing that I'm the doctor and while I lure them back into their ships and keep them busy you make the bombs ready." "Or I can do it myself and you help with the bombs." "No because if they should shoot me I will wake up a little later you my dear sweet doctor won't! So no you won't be but I will!" She said in a commanding voice.13 sighed. Alice smiled and pulled a little pin out of her boot "Doctor I need a little bit of your blood." She grabbed her hand and used the pin smiled reassuring. "Thanks my dear." She leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

The fam used the Tardis get the bombs ready and Alice used a spell to make the Daleks believe she was the doctor. Alice teleported herself to the Daleks main ship and as soon as she was seen every Dalek on earth was called back to exterminate the Doctor. The witch managed to dodge the attack well and as she got the message from 13 she started to run towards the Tardis. The doctor was standing in the door and Alice stopped the illusion spell. "Exterminate!" The red witch almost had reached the Tardis and pays no attention to the Daleks around her anymore so she didn't notice the one shooting her. Alice got hit and screamed in pain falling forward into the doctor's arm. The door fall shut and the Tardis took off. "ALICE!" The doctor held her dead body. "No! No! No! I never should have let you done this!" 13 was crying even if deep down she knew there was no real reason.
Minutes passed in silence.
The Daleks ship blew up and everyone else cheered except the doctor she was still sitting on the ground Alice in her arms.

After a few more minutes Alice gasped loudly and shrieked up. "Okay that was a new way to die." She coughed but didn't have long till 13 hugged her tight. "Never do that again!" Alice returned the hug and nodded. "I'll do my best." She said giving her a kiss on her forehead.

Alice was sitting on the ground in the console room. „We should finally go on a real date together." the witch said to her Time Lady. „Uhm sure but I have to warn you that it's possible that it won't go that well, always when I'm going on dates something happens." Alice got up smiling and hugged 13 from behind. „I don't care, you know I love it when we go on adventures together just the two of us." Alice kissed her cheek. The Tardis landed and the Doctor called the fam. Alice could feel Yaz glearing at her but the witch just smiled and watched as the stepped out the Tardis. 13 started the Tardis and flew her into space. "So everything of time and space, everything that ever happened or ever will where do you Wanne start?" The doctor smiled at her with those sparkles in her eyes that Alice loved so much. "Hmm... I don't know surprise me I'm open for everything!" The Time Machine made a sound and took that for a word flying of. "She turned the monitor off I have no idea where we are going" 13 called. Alice smiled holding on to the console.

The Tardis landed and the two time travellers walked to the doors. Alice held her hand out for 13 to grab which she did and they stepped out.