Oh fuck it! I thought, I grabbed the hottest outfit I had and threw it on

Oh fuck it! I thought, I grabbed the hottest outfit I had and threw it on. It was a Sprifloral 3 piece mesh body con, the one that stopped right above my knee and clung to ALL of my curves, paired with clear heels and I flattened my hair and kept it down. I put natural make up and fake thin eyelashes, then I paired the look with my shimmery silver handbag. I snapped a quick picture in the mirror and I was out the door.

I looked at the address Maire gave me and put it into the GPS. I followed it until I reached the big mansion with music blasting. 

"Here it is I guess" I said to myself

When I walked in I immediately saw Marie grinding on Thomas (One of the players on the football team). When I locked eyes with her, she pushed him off and made her way toward me. 

"You made it bitch!" she said

"Calmate, Found got canceled for this week sadly" I said with a pout "So I decided to come since I have nothing better to do"

"Well you look Hot like I'm getting wet just looking at you" she said and I chuckled as we walked over to the drinks.

Ok I don't smoke but I definitely drink, but my parents know. They tell me to be safe while doing it, make sure I have a designated driver, and to call if anything no matter the time. So I am set for tonight. I am only going to have like 2 cups so I'll be good to drive.

"Hey ladies" said Chris

"Hey Jay" I replied, but Marie just rolled her eyes and walked away

"Jay.....what did you do to her?" I said after she left

"I said she couldn't dance with no guy" he said then looked at me up and down before saying "and you shouldn't either looking like that" he said pointing to my outfit

"Shut up, I am pretty sure you are going to go suck some girl's face off, so if you can do whatever the hell you want...we can too" I said crossing my arms and walking away

30 minutes had passed and I am halfway down through my 1st cup. I look next to me and Jay is in a passionate lip lock with some girl, that is not Clementine. I felt a slight pang in my chest and decided enough is enough.

"Unbelievable" I said loud enough while crossing my arms and walking away from them

"Bella wait!" he said grabbing my wrist and spinning me around

"What Jay! you tell me and Marie not to kiss or dance with any guys but here you are sucking one of the biggest whore's face off, you are really unbelievable." I replied

He looked hurt for a second but he erased that emotion and said "Fine then don't fucking speak to me"

"I don't plan to" I say taking Evan (Chris's best friend) and kissing him on the lips

We moved in sync, but I didn't feel anything that I was supposed to, no sparks or nothing. But I decided not to care about my emotions as we carried on. He lifted me up, while I wrapped my legs around him making my dress slide up a bit. He gripped my ass and carried me up the stairs to an empty bedroom still kissing each other. 

"Fuck your so hot" he whispered in my ear

I chuckled and started taking his shirt off. Then I get a call but I decide to ignore it as we continue. But my phone rang again. If it was back to back it had to be important right?

"What" I said

"Gurrrrl cann yyyyouu driiiveee meeee hhhoommmmmeee?" said Marie slurring

"Omg meet me outside in 5" I said and hung up the phone

"Sorry Ev, best friend duty calls....call me" I said with a wink

He winked back and I exited the door. No action for me tonight I thought. I went up to the car and pulled up in front of the door and waited patiently for Maire

"Guuurl IIII Hhhaddd tttheeee tiiiimeee offf myyy liffeeee" she said 

"I am glad" I said driving off to my house

I took off her clothes to put a fresh, clean pair of mine on her, and laid her down on my bed. She dozed off to sleep in 5 seconds. Thank god I thought. I showered, put on my makeup, and slept on the couch in my room.

---

Sorry there is no exclusive scenes :( maybe nxt chapter! What do you think Chris is going to do to Evan?

The pic above is Annabella's outfit

Words:760