18

I walk up to the door where the sound is coming from and open it

I walk up to the door where the sound is coming from and open it. When I do I am taken aback by surprise, never would I think that this person would be at my front door looking like they've been...crying?

"Listen Annabella, I know that we aren't on good terms because I am a bitch to you and well I don't deserve what I am about to ask of you but please consider helping me I don't know what to do and you are the only person going through the same thing as me"

"Before you start, come in" I said

"Thank you so much, again, I am so sorry for being such a bitch to you and telling everyone that you do drugs, and for dating your brother just to manipulate him into hating you" 

"It's all in the past, you have done nothing to harm me in the recent months and I forgive you" I said "but continue and sit down while I get you water" 

"I'm pregnant" she blurted out

I abruptly stopped and turned around slowly to meet her face. Then my face busted out with emotion and I started screaming.

"YES! FINALLY I AM NOT GOING THROUGH THIS SHITTY THING ALONE!" I screamed

She then looked at me with a blank face and proceeded to say "Not yay!, My dad kicked me out and I don't know what to do"

"Clementine, do you want to keep it?"

"Y-yeah" she said slowly

"Do you know who the father is?" 

"Yea" she said more confidently "It's my ex-boyfriend Dalton"

"Wait you had a boyfriend?" I said and she nodded "Tea please, being pregnant, nobody seems to tell you drama anymore" 

She chuckles then says "Yea at that party in September that you went to, that's where I met him, we went on a couple dates after and 2 months later we made it official. We were going good and we finally had sex last month. But everything all turned into a spiral after that. I soon found out he had been cheating with this red head. I was so mad and pissed I cut him off of everything, I haven't talked to him since" 

*a/n: When Clementine and dalton made it official Annabella was 1 month pregnant. Annabella got impregnated in October, and it is March when this chapter is taking place. Annabella's due date is around July-August. Clementines is November-December. Btw the pic above is how Clementine looks*

"Can I kill him?" I said with pure excitement in my voice, Clementine then chuckled and my face then turned serious. "I am being dead ass" Her face then turned into a scared one and I started laughing "You should have seen your face I am just joking."

"Oh" She said chuckling it off but I can tell she was still a little bit scared

"Well do you want to stay with me? I have a guest house you can use" I said 

"I don't want to be a bother" she said "I am going to find a hotel"

"Yeaaa...no you are staying with me, please" I said