READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!

Me and Marie as well as Emma and Chris went our separate ways

Me and Marie as well as Emma and Chris went our separate ways. Emma and Chris went for drinks while me and Marie went back on the dance floor to dance with the same people from before. I look over at the bar and see Chris staring at me....only me....intensely. I just shrugged it off and kept grinding against the guy I was with. After a while I went to get a drink because I was getting really thirsty. As I was going over there Emma was walking towards the dance floor, when we crossed paths she 'bumped' into me, I scoffed and turned around to see if she was going to do anything.....she didn't.

"Umm Emma" I said obviously annoyed

"What!" she said with an attitude

Ok seriously where is Chris when I need him!?

"You bump- ahem, let me clarify....you shoved me" I said

"Ok and? What the hell am I supposed to do about it"

She was really pushing my buttons and I guess Marie seen it because no less than a second later, she was right next to me.

"Is everything ok An?" said Marie 

"Yeah I'm good, you can co back to dancing with that guy" I replied

"Umm....ok? Just give me the signal if you need anything" she said obviously not convinced

"Are you not going to apologize?" I said turning back around to Emma

"Nah, I don't need to" she replied

I scoffed and shook my head, I walked over to the bar but was too upset to get anything to drink. I just sat down and practiced my breathing exercises. After I was calmed down I walked back over to the dance floor. On my way Emma was walking back over to the bar, when we passed each other she once again shoved me.

"Why are you fucking doing this to me!" I said raising my voice

"Doing what?" she said acting dumb, "Oh you mean doing this" after the words came from her mouth she pushed me but with much more force. I stumbled back but quickly regained my posture. I pushed her back which caused her to swing at me, I quickly dodged it and moved to the side ending up behind her. I pushed her on the floor and started throwing punches. I didn't notice that my stomach was completely open until she punched it and everything went dark. 

She was walking back over here, I quickly turned away and started talking with a random guy next to me

She was walking back over here, I quickly turned away and started talking with a random guy next to me. I heard some commotion but didn't think to turn around because I don't want Emma to get mad at me for paying too much attention to Bella again. 

I noticed that they talking stopped and she is sitting a few chairs down from me. I steal a few glances here and there, making sure no guy lays a hand on her. I put my head down because I start to get a pounding headache and as soon as I do I heels clacking away. Damn you shoulda talked to her, she was probably mad I thought. 

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone being shoved on the ground. By the time I scanned the room and spotted Bella fighting Emma it was too late. Emma punched her stomach and Annabella shuttered her eyes closed and fell back.

"What the hell!" screamed my sister

"Calm down, Emma was just defending herself" I said siding with my girlfriend

"Well you obviously didn't see that Emma shoved An first and An was defending herself. we gotta get her to the hospital......and fast" Marie said

I quickly pulled Emma off the floor and instructed her to go wait in my car while I pick up Annabella and put her in my back seat. 

"You should sit with her in the back" said Marie

"Y-you sure? I mean that is your friend" I said

"You guys have your own special connection too ya know and what happens when you slam the breaks too hard and she falls off my lap? I can't pick her up" she said back, she was right

I sat in the back with Bella's head on my lap while Emma and Marie was sitting in the front, Emma with a scowl on her face I didn't know what that was about but I chose to ignore it. I was watching Bella as she was knocked unconscious. I notice how thick and long her eyelashes are. I found the scar that her twin, James, gave her when she was 12.  I saw her full and plump lips still moist. This is when I realized how beautiful she was.

I snapped out of my thoughts when we arrived at the hospital. Here goes nothing  I thought

---

How do you like it so far? 

I am sorry I haven't posted in a while but I have decided to post every wednesday and friday so here it is! Unfortunately I wont post over the break but I will be back online on January 2nd so don't be sad!

What do you think the doctor is going to say?

Teaser: Big news!

Words: 841