15

It has been 9 weeks since the birthday surprise and I am still looking for houses

It has been 9 weeks since the birthday surprise and I am still looking for houses. I look like a woman who is 7 months pregnant with 1 baby. I haven't seen Emma since like 15 weeks ago but I know the two are still together Jay goes on dates with her 3 times a week. The other 4 he spends with me if we have nothing to do. 

I know you guys are probably like aww your getting your dream spending time with him....WRONG he doesn't let me do ANYTHING. For example if I want to go downstairs to get strawberries he has to know so he is helping me down and if I don't tell him he will take away my phone and T.V remote.  I mean on the bright side he cares and he is there for me, I just want a bit more freedom. 

Everyone at school obviously found out but couldn't be more supportive. They help me fit into my chair, let me skip the line so I don't have to stand for too long, and some even go to my locker to get my books so I don't have to do much walking. There are some of those students and teachers who are so judgemental and give me looks but I don't give a fuck. Unfortunately I can't participate in cheerleading games anymore but I am still captain so I watch and give critiques.

That is what I am currenlty doing 

"KACIE! Your back leg needs support while doing the handspring or you will hurt yourself"

"Yes cap" she said

I keep watching the girls closely until I feel a presence lurking behind me. I turn around and it was Mrs. Salazar. 

"How are you feeling Anna? Are you tired? Do you need a rest?" she says

"I am fine Miss, you don't have to keep asking" 

"Well remember if you need anything I am right here" she says and I smile "Whos the father?" she asks

I froze, no one knows who he is and I plan on keeping it that way. Let me tell you Jay is not an unattractive person he is very hot and a lot of girls crush on him so telling one person would lead to the whole school knowing making me have a target on my back, specifically in the female region.

"y-you don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable, I just wanted to know" she says blush rising to her cheeks

"I will tell you when I am ready, it's just if I tell one person, everyone knows and I will have targets on my back" I said

"Yeah no, no problem" she says with a small smile walking to Mylee

"So who is the father?" says Kaylee aka queen bitch

"I don't want to say the name but can I tell you where he is at?"

Her face lit up and she said "Where?"

To which I replied with "up your ass and around the corner" I could see the anger twitching on her face. But she just rolled her eyes and walked away.

---            ---

When practice was finished I grabbed my bag and headed towards the parking lot from the gym. When I got to my car I saw Jay leaning on it with his phone in his hand, he then looked up, smiled, and waved me over.

"Why are you here?" I said

"To spend time with you" he said in a duh tone

"But me and your sister is going house shopping later" I said

"Then I will come"

"Jay-"

"No I need to make sure you and baby are ok alright? "o you are going to let me come." he said

"Fine but don't go all real overprotective dad/brother mode on me"

"ok deal" he said

When I opened the door to my car ready to step in he grabs my waist making it warm, to which my cheeks heated up and I turned around.

"What are you doing jay?"

"Picking you up into the car bebita(baby girl)" he said to which my cheeks blushed again fuck u jay

"i told you to stop being an overprotective dad, I can get in just fine" 

When I turned back around to step on the steps I started to struggle me being stubborn I kept trying to prove a point but ended up failing....10 times. I then felt those same warm hands on my waist picking me up and putting me into the seat.

"You were saying?" he said

"Thanks Guapo(handsome)" I said but this time his cheeks blushed 

"u-uh no problem hermosa(beautiful)" now this is a god damn blushing match

"shut up and get in the car stupid" I said, and he did

I drove over to the front of the school waiting for Marie, and once she came out we were off looking for houses.

---

Alright guys the next chapter is going to introduce the new male character that might me interested in Annabella making Jay really jealous

What do you like about the story so far?

Vote.Comment.Share.Follow

Words: 817