14

Out with the old,in with the new  "WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?"

~final clue

I kept reading that over and over again. Obviously I have said the quote sometime in my life, but I am guessing out with the old, in with the new is where I have said it. I am pacing in the room thinking while Marie sits there waiting for me to guess. She already did my hair, makeup, and gave me a cute yellow outfit to wear.

When I looked around the room and seen the picture of me, Jay, James, and Marie at the playground that is when it hit me. Out with the old, in with the new- when they deconstructed the old park and put the new one in. Then when it said "WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO" I said that after I jumped off the swing because this random kid was trying to push me off but Jay got mad that I did that.

"Is it Everforest park?" I asked Marie

She snapped out of her daze and looked up, she gave me a warm smile and nodded. She then handed me my bag and we were out the door. We got out and went to the beach part of the park. There was a picnic blanket with candles set up. When I turn around to give Marie a questioning look she was nowhere to be found. So I then turn back to the picnic blanket and see Jay lying down.

"Hey princess" he says using that same name that gives be chills all the way down my back

"What is this?" I asked

"Well this is the dinner part of your birthday surprise, when you finished eating I have a photographer ready to take your maternity shoot since you are growing a bump, and before you tell me that maternity shoots happen later in a woman's pregnancy, these pictures are for you to keep not to hang. After you take the pictures we are going to your favorite place in the whole world then we are going to have a sleepover"

I just looked at him in awe, I had no words to say. And this folks, is exactly why I am in love with Christopher Jay Adams.

"Thank you Jay, thank you so much" I said 

I sit down next to him and start eating the spaghetti and meatballs he made for me. That is literally all I have been craving. After I finish eating he walks me by the water where the photographer is set up. He stands behind the camera and gives me instructions on the poses.

And the rest of the night went exactly how he told me it was going to go

---

Sorry it's short it is a filler chapter, I am going to post the pictures from the shoot after this so stay tuned

Chapter 15 will happen when she is 3 months into the pregnancy

Vote.Comment.Share.Follow

Words: 481