*⚠️TW⚠️: SEXUAL CONTENT INVOLVED THERE WILL BE BOLDED TEXT WHEN FINISHED*

He spun me around and kissed me, passionately. Our tongues were fighting for dominance but neither of us were able to stand down from this challenge. My hand was lost inside of his hair, while his was undoing the strings of my bathing suit. Once he finally took everything off, I pulled down his pants and started sucking on his area. I bobbed my head up and down faster with each groan he made. He placed his hand on the back of my head and help guide my head. I felt his warm liquids in his mouth and without warning I swallowed it whole and licked his shaft. When I got back up he kissed me again pushing me on the bed. He peppered kisses all over starting from my jawline, to my hard nipples while sucking on them making me moan and arch my back in response. Every time my moans got louder and louder he kissed lower and lower. Until he reached my sweet spot. I was wet, like dripping wet, I mean how are you going to react when your crush from forever does the same to you? Anyways...he licked everything that was there and entered his tongue in me while rubbing soft circles on my clit. I kept screaming from the amount of pleasure that I was feeling. After about 2 minutes he put three fingers inside me and pumped in and out in a quick pace making the screams get louder and louder.

"FUCK I-Im bout to" I said while almost reaching my climax, but he takes his fingers out and I let out a frustrated groan. He looks at me and puts his three fingers in again pumping them in and out slowly working his way back up to where he was the first time

"FUCK OH GOD Jay I-I'm about" I said but he takes his fingers out again right as I was about to have that immediate sense of relief. I let out another frustrated huff and said

"Fine if you won't I will" and I put my fingers in and started pumping as he watched me in amazement. 

"Let me do it princess" he said, when he did my stomach flipped a million times over and I blushed like a red tomato. I took my fingers out as he licked the contents on them and put his fingers back in and started pumping faster than he did before 

"Im right there" I say moaning he takes his fingers out and just as I was about to say something in anger he put is "friend" in there and kept thrusting against me. After a while I followed his pace and soon we were moving in sync. 

"Say my name" he said

"Fuck- Jay" I said moaning 

"Not that one princess, say it or I wont let you cum" he said

"FUCK- ok....DADDY" I screamed as he moved faster

"You are so beautiful my princess" he said quickening his pace again

"Fuck I am right there" I tell him, My breathing quickens as my walls close in and we reach our climax at the same time, I cum on his hard dick while he cums in my pink and very wet pussy. He lays down next to me and we just lay there with sweat covering our bodies and our chest heaving up and down.

*END OF MATURE SCENE*

" We should- uh get home" he said after a while in comfortable silence

"Yeah sounds good" I say picking up my bikini from the floor and putting it on

I grab my keys and phone after I finish putting my clothes back on and when I reach outside Chris is already waiting for me in my car. The whole ride home there was an awkward silence between us.

Did he regret what he did? Was I just his get-back or rebound? Will he talk to me anymore?

I shake the thoughts out of my head as I pull up to his house. He gets out and mumbles a quick goodbye and enters his house. I glance at the time and it's 10:57 dad is going to be home from his principals conference in 33 minutes and the house is a 5 minute drive from here so I decided to stop at McDonalds along the way picking up food. After I got my food I looked at the time again it's 11:07  I still had time. I drove back to my house placing the food on the desk in my room, grabbing my pajamas and a towel, then heading into the shower. As I was thinking about the events that occurred previously and smiled to myself thinking back to the memory when he called me beautiful and Princess, but I then remember that we didn't use protection Shit. I quickly wash up and put my clothes back on, I hopped on my bed and grabbed my phone to call him. It kept ringing, no answer. I guess I will tell him at school on monday.

---                     ---

It was monday and I was ready to go to school, and better yet tell Jay what we didn't do. I told Marie the next day when we were both hungover as shit and she just screamed into the phone about how we are destined to be together and how she can't wait to be an aunty. I laughed because of how he over exaggerated. I tried calling again after I hung up with Marie but he still didn't answer so I just shrugged my shoulders and continued with my day.

As I rolled out of bed I took a shower and put on a white crop-top along with a grey oversized hoodie and gray biker shorts. I added a silver small Chanel back and my all white Jordan 4's, I threw my hair into a high pony and I was out the door to my car.

 I added a silver small Chanel back and my all white Jordan 4's, I threw my hair into a high pony and I was out the door to my car

It was finally lunch and I was walking up to our usual table when my heart shatters once again, by Christopher Jay Adams.

---

Oo What happened? What did Jay do now?

Teaser: Emma is back in the picture and she is a BIG bitch

Words: 1047