I woke up with a loud sound of someone screaming, When I opened my eyes it was Marie awake looking at her phone

"Girl shut the fuck up" I said and laid my head back on the couch

"Chris got into a fight with Evan" she replied and I shot right up

"Omg what? Let me see!" I said and practically ran to her

She turned the phone towards me and the video started playing

* "Don't you dare fucking touch her again" Chris said pushing Evan

"Damn calm down she came onto me and kissed me not the other way around" Evan responded

"I don't give a fuck I said, don't touch her and I mean it. You had the nerve to kiss her in front of me!" Chris said slapping Evan

Evan looks like he is trying to keep his cool but he also looks like if there is one more touch on him and he is going to pop off.

"Please don't touch me" Evan said simply and calmly

Chris didn't listen, he punched Evan in his face. Evan pushed him to the ground and started throwing punches.

"OHHHHH" is all you kept hearing from the crown surrounding them.

Chris flipped them over so that he was on top and he started throwing punches. They kept flipping around for a while. 

End of video *

"Oh My Gosh" I said

"I know, I wonder who they were talking about" 

"I wonder too" I said, I lied. I know they were talking about me but I didn't have the heart to tell her.

---                    ---

A few weeks had passed and I haven't seen Chris for a while, I decided to go see Marie and secretly see if Chris is alright. I knocked on the pearly white door, waiting for Chris or Marie to open up but it wasn't either. 

"Hey how can I help you?" said the girl

"I am Annabella Marie's fr-" 

"Bella!" said Chris interrupting me

"This is my girlfriend...Emma" he said

"Oh hey Emma" I replied

I tried to ignore that pang in my chest when he said girlfriend. When people look at my face they could read me really well even when I am trying hard to hide it.

"Well I am going to your sister now" I said walking fast past him so he doesn't see my mad and embarrassed face.

"Wait! Bella what's wrong?"

"Nothing" I replied bluntly

At that moment my heart was set on fire and I was just about ready to rip it out and become a cold, heartless bitch. I ran up the stairs and sat on Marie's bed next to her and shut the door behind me.

"Hey girl whats going-"

"Kiss me" I said cutting her off

"Now?" she said and I nodded my head

Every time me or Marie was upset we would be each other's booty call and have sex with each other. We both are bi and, just need a relaxation from the world ya know? We need someone to not judge what we are going through and fill that pain with something else.

"Ok" she said as she leant into me

She kissed me with passion and our lips collided and moved in sync with one another. Her hands trailed up my waist and into my hair tugging at it which caused me to moan. I sat on her lap straddling her while I lifted up her shirt. She flipped me over and took off mines, trailing kisses all the way down to my pant line. She looked up at me for confirmation and I nodded in return, she unbuttoned my pants and rubbed my soft spot through the cloth of my underwear. I arched my back, tugging the sheets and moaned as she moved the cloth to the side and put her two fingers inside of me and were pumping them in and out. She kept edging and edging me until I reached my climax and released on her fingers, she quickly licked them and I flipped her over so I can do the same to her. I kissed her along her jawline down to her boobs. I felt them get hard off of my touch so I sucked on them. After I kissed her stomach down to her sweet spot and started to lick while I pumped my fingers in the same motion she did. When she released I licked everything up and swallowed. I laid down to the side next to her with just the blanket covering us. 

While we were talking the door busted open

"Hey girls me and Emma are....-OH MY GOSH" said Chris

"Relax Chris, we do this when we are mad or just need a relaxation " said Marie

"S..so your g..gay?" he said stuttering

"More like bisexual" I interrupted

"Well I am happy for you guys, I just wanted to let you guys know that me and Emma are going on a date"

"Omg dork we aren't dating, just best friends with benefits" said Marie

"Ok whatever, there is money on the counter to get you guys something to eat" Chris said closing the door.

When the door closed me and Marie looked at each other and burst out laughing. We then both got up and took a quick shower before putting our clothes back on.

"You can stay at mines since I am guessing Jay is going to be out for the night and your parents is on a business trip." I finally said 

"Yeah sure let me pack a bag" she replied

---

Ok I know...plot twist with Marie and Annabella but stay tuned because there is going to be more action between Anna and Chris

Emma is on top btw

Teaser: Emma is a bitch?

Words: 919