16

We pull up to the first house our realtor recommended

We pull up to the first house our realtor recommended. It's a 6 bedroom 6.5 bath with a big open backyard that also has a pool. We go inside and our realtor is standing in the kitchen with his back turned, but when he turns around....

He looks about 20 and is around 6'5 or 6'6. He has a lot of muscle all over and has long hair that is styled in one of those bad boy ways. Let me tell you....he is hot. 

"Hi, I am Aspen and I will be your realtor" he says

I am too shocked to speak so Marie talks for me. 

"Hello, I am Marie...Annabella's best friend and this is my brother. We are really just here to help her look"

Aspen nods then looks back at me and down where my stomach is at. He looks back up and gives me a warm smile.

"I know what you are thinking, and yes I am pretty young. I graduated early and took over my father's company. I am 20 years old so I am still pretty new to this but is there anything you need help with?"

"Wow just 2 years older, but no not really. I want 3+ bedrooms, and an extra bathroom. I am also looking for a big kitchen, living area, and backyard for the babies." I said rambling because his attractiveness is making me lose my train of thought

He gives me a warm smile and quickly winks but then adds on "Wow your only 18! Well this house is perfect, it has 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms, a big backyard, a butcher's kitchen and pantry, and 2 huge living area's all for the price around $1,567,000" 

Well its in budget, and close to school. But I think I want to see other houses before I settle down on this one.

"Can we look at other ones?" I say, looking up through my eyelashes

"Well of course, we will look at more gorgeous houses for a gorgeous lady" he says in response making me blush, then that turns into a staring contest 

But we were rudely interrupted by someone clearing their throat. We then both followed the sound to Jay looking very uncomfortable. 

"You must be the husband" Aspen said, which made me instantly choke on air

"No, No, No....he is not, he is one of my good friends who very much has a girlfriend We are not dating whatsoever" I answered quickly

"Oh so you're single?" he says with a sexy ass smirk

"Yup, single, 18, and pregnant" I said

"I don't mind" he replied

"Can we look at other houses?" Jay interrupted rudley 

"Yeah of course I will send you the address" 

Aspen walked us out and gave me his personal number for 'Just in case' measures, but that means I scored myself a date.

---              ---

We pulled up to the next house which was a 4 bedroom 5 bathroom, with a backyard and a guest house that has 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms. Jay got out the car, slamming the door, coming around to my side to open mine all with an attitude on his face. 

"Before we go in what's wrong?" I say

He turns around and huffs, then starts to relax, he keeps the attitude on his face before saying "You and that slut fucking flirting in front of me" 

I chuckle at his outburst and say "But you and Emma can do it in front of me and your sister? And I am a single fat 18 year old who wants someone to have like Emma has you"

His face softens and he then says "1. you are not fat, you are just really curvy so the pregnancy is just enhancing your body's beauty. and 2. I am so sorry, I didn't think of that. I am sorry for being a hypocrite, I just want the best for you" 

The best for me is you, my intrusive thoughts says. "Thank you, but I am capable of defending myself but if there is a case where I do need you, I will come and get my bestie ok?" 

He nods then hugs me. I am honestly dying on the inside, he gives the best fucking hugs. When he hugs me it feels like I am wrapped in a comforter like a burrito. 

He then lets go and we walk inside the main house. I audibly gasp at the beauty. I don't even notice that Aspen started talking until Jay shakes me back into reality.

"Sorry, it's just this place is so beautiful" I say

Aspen chuckles and says " You are all good, this house is a 4 bedroom, 5 bathroom. With a butcher's pantry and huge kitchen. There is an in-house movie theatre, as well as a gaming room and mini mall all inside the basement. There are 3 living areas, one on each floor and a pool with a big  backyard. The guest house in the back right has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a pool and a decent backyard. These houses are absolutely turn-key so everything down to the furniture comes with the house. The total cost is around $1,785,000" 

I soak up all the information and automatically choose a house. I already knew which one I was going to choose because of the main factor that I am going to ask Jay to live with me since he is the father of the babies.

"I want to buy this one" I say

"Beautiful! I will get you set up with the papers and mortgage information and this house will be long to you" Aspen says back

I follow Aspen and do the long tiring work of filling out countless papers and agreements, as well as insurance and mortgage information. After a long 2 hours Aspen handed me the keys of my new house and told me to call him later.

"OMG SLEEPOVER ASAP" Marie says after Aspen leaves

"Lol tomorrow after all my stuff is moved in, and I really want to decorate my room and the nurseries" I reply back

"Why did you choose this house?" Jay asked

"Because its the perfect amount of space I needed, and has a guest house which will be used as your house" I say

Jay looks shocked for a second then finally speaks "y-you want me to live behind you?"

"Yeah why not, we already do and you are the father of the children so I want you in close proximity to me" 

"I will be honored" he says like someone fancy just asked him to take over a company

I chuckled and then turned back to Marie "Time to buy a new car though"

---

How did you like it? Do we ship Aspen and Annabella or nah?

Just so you guys know Aspen is going to show up quite a lot so stay tuned!

idk if you guys remember how Aspen looks from the beginning of the book but here he is

Vote.Comment.Follow.Share

Teaser: Heartbreak Anniversary 

Words: 1161