1- the move back to LA

McKenzie pov:

I woke up to the alarm clock buzzing in my ear. Then I realized it was the day I was moving back to LA I was so excited because my mom got to see her best friend  Felicia Barton and I got to see Malachi. Me and Malachi have known each other ever since we were little kids. I really hope that it would be the same as when I was last him which was in the middle of the school year in 9th grade. I finished packing the rest of my bags and started to head down stairs. "You ready sweetie?" My mom asked. Yea I am ready! I said as we started to head to the Uber.

(Time skip)

We had finally got on the plane and my heart was beating so fast I was so excited.  "Please buckle your seat belts! We are now taking off" I heard a lady said. Then my phone went off.

Malachi:
Hi I can't
Wait to see you
And show you all my
New friends!

Malachi:
How long is your plane ride?

I checked the screen that was on the seat in front  of me to see how long the plane did would be and it said 6 hours. So I decided that I would text Malachi by how long the plane ride was. I was so excited to move back into my old house it was right next to Malachi's house to so we would be able to see each other any time.  And sooner then I knew I fell asleep.

"Sweetie we're here" I heard someone say why getting shacked back and forth. I opened my eyes to see that it was just my mom.  I started to collect all my things to put them in my bag. My mom started to call a Uber why I grabbed our stuff down from the top.  The Uber ride was so quiet but then he pulled into our old driveway all the memories that happened at that house finally started to come back, like when me and Malachi would hide in the basement ride our bikes up and down the street. All the memories he was my favorite person in the world and I hope it will be the same like it was two years ago.

(Author note- sorry for the short chapter but I hope it's good)