4- i hate your girlfriend but you dont

It was finally Saturday and I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I checked the time and saw that it was 11:30 so I put my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs to get something to eat and noticed my mom was in the kitchen and was Felicia. "Good morning dear" mom said. I nodded. "Hi Mrs Barton" I said. She smiled. "Don't forget to say good morning to me" I heard someone say. I looked over to the living room and saw Malachi sitting there pouting. I laughed. "Well good morning to you to Malachi" I said. He smiled. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and decided to go sit next to him on the other side of the couch. "Want to go watch the new spider man movie today?" I asked Malachi. "Sure can Nicole come?" He asked. I really didn't want her to but I said yes to him since he was my best friend. I brought my bowl to the dish washer and went back to the living room for a few minutes scrolling on instagram. "What time should we go watch spider man?" Malachi asked. Let's do 3:00I smiled. He nodded I went upstairs to go get dressed and decided that I would go for a spider man theme.

(Time skip)

It was finally 2:30 and we had just gotten into the car to go pick up Nicole. I was in the backseat and Malachi was in the front. When we got to his girlfriend house she came out with a dress on. Like gosh damn we are going to the movies. She sat in the front next to Malachi and kissed him on the head. And looked at me in the back seat and rolled her eyes. "Why is this rag muffin coming with us?" Nicole said to Malachi. He didn't answer. "Malachi are you doing something with orphans if so you could have just told me." He didn't answer and just rolled his eyes. You could tell he was pissed at her. When we got there he came to open my door and not hers. I hope she knows Malachi knows how to the game if she wants to play. He held my hand while I stepped down out of the car. And then he opened Nicole door just letting her struggle to get out of the car. Me and him started to walk ahead and he left Nicole dragging behind us like a grandma. We got our tickets and started to head towards the screening room. I sat next to Malachi on his right and Nicole was on his left. Malachi whispered in my ear saying that he wanted to make Nicole mad so he was going to flirt with me. I nodded. He pulled my hand and placed it on top of mine. Nicole rolled her eyes.  The movie was over after an hour and I walked to the bathroom with Nicole going in behind me. "If you don't back off my boyfriend just wait to see what happens" she says. "Bitch I knew him when we were in diapers you can't tell me what to do" she looked so pissed. And then there she goes. She took the first punch. To where I was on the floor. With a bleeding cut on my arm. She walked out of the bathroom and went to Malachi. Luckily I was able to get up and hear there whole conversation. "Where is McKenzie?" He asked her. "Oh I don't know" he peaked his head into the bathroom and realized that there was blood dripping down my arm. He looked at his surroundings and snuck into the girls bathroom. "OH MY FUCKING GOD KENZIE ARE YOU OK?" He yelled but not to loud. I nodded my head no. He pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ear. "What happened?" I told him everything and he walked me out of the bathroom and we started to head towards Nicole. "Nicole I can't fucking believe you" he said and he walked past her. "Find your own ride Nicole" he pulled me into an another hug and we walked outside. Towards his car he opened the trunk getting a bandaid out of the first aid kit for me I hooked my phone up to the Bluetooth and started to play drake. "I am sorry about my ex" it's fine it's not your fault she is jealous of our bond. We started to talk more and made jokes and he pulled into his drive way and he walked me inside to my house since his mom was still there. "Hey kids how was the movie?" My mom said asked us. "It was good" Malachi replied. I nodded. "Well we are going out to dinner tomorrow tonight all together" Felicia added in. I looked at Malachi and he looked at me and we smiled. Since we haven't done things with our family in a while. Malachi hugged me saying good bye and him and Felicia were on the way to there house next door and I went upstairs to go get ready for bed.

(Author note- I know the chapters are short but I really hope you guys like it so far,since the chapters are short I will try to make more chapters in this story. By the way I will start to post the outfits in author notes.)

McKenzie pjs ^  when she wakes up

McKenzie pjs ^ when she wakes up

McKenzie pjs ^  when she wakes up

McKenzie movie fit ^

Nicole's movie fit ^

And you can image what Malachi was wearing!