2- I see him

Me and my mother started to get out of the Uber and grabbed our bags out of the trunk and I started to put the bags on the porch and I saw Malachi in his front yard walking his dog Bella. He placed  his dog inside and started to climb over the fence to come to my front yard to where we both ended up falling down because he hugged me so hard. "Mom there here!" Malachi shouted. "Ok go start to help then unpack Malachi." Mrs Barton said.  Me and Malachi started to bring the bags inside and started to head up to my room. I started to play music and we had random conversations then we somehow  started to talk about relationships. So Malachi have you been in a relationship the 2 years I was gone? I asked him. "Yeah I am in one now you will love her though" he replied. My smile turned to a small frown. I was sad I always thought me and him would be a good couple we were so close it was like we had feelings for each other. I had feelings for him.  "Malachi time to go" his mom called from downstairs. "See you at school tomorrow" Malachi said while giving me a half hug.  I grabbed my favorite hoodie that Malachi had gave me before I left and layed on my bed over thinking every thing. I thought it was going to just be "McKenzie and Malachi" but nope now it's "McKenzie Malachi and his girlfriend" my smile dropped and I fell asleep. Over thinking everything that could happen while I was back.