7- summer time

(Time skip) (her dress is at the 🔝)

It has been a few months that me and Malachi have been dating. Our relationship is perfect and tonight we were going on a date since it's the second week of summer. I woke up a little late today so I decided that I would hop into the shower then get ready for the dinner that Malachi had planned out at a restaurant which he didn't tell me which one. I took a quick shower and did a little bit of makeup and picked out a pink dress to wear. I grabbed my white purse and started to walk to Malachis house. I knocked on the door and Felica opened it. "Hi dear you look so gorgeous!" Malachi is upstairs in the shower but you're free to go to his room and watch tv!" I nodded my head and hugged her and started to head to his room. I walked to the bathroom door so I could yell hi to him. "Hi Malachi" I said. "Hi gorgeous." He said I blushed and sat at the edge of his bed. I heard his shower turn off as I was scrolling through TikTok. He came out of his room with his body wrapped in his towel and his hair dripping wet. Gosh he looked so fine. He walked over to his closet to pick out his clothes and went back into the bathroom. When he came out of his bathroom his hair was curly again,he walked over to me and kissed me on the head. I looked up at him and hugged him.

(Time skip at the restaurant)
We just got the restaurant we had an outside table and got to watch the sunset it was so pretty. When we were done at the restaurant we headed to an ice cream shop. "Lady's first." He said as he opened my door and we started to head to the outside window at the ice cream shop. I told him that I wanted a vanilla ice cream and he ordered it having his hands around my waist since the worker who was our age was starring at me in a creepy way and Malachi could tell I didn't like it so he wanted to protect me. We got our ice cream and decided to eat it on the way back to my house. "Thank you Malachi for the best day ever." I said. He looked over at me and smiled as he placed his hand on top of mine and the other one on the driver wheel. We pulled up to my house and he walked me inside to the kitchen so he could see my mom. "MAMA I AM HOME!" I yelled. She came down stairs and hugged me and Malachi then she kissed me on the top of my head.   I hugged Malachi good bye and went upstairs to get into my pjs.