3- first day back in a LA school

It was my first day back at a LA school I woke up to my alarm clock taking out my ear drum. I decided that I would shower since I woke early. When I got out of the shower I decided to put on a blue shirt with black jeans and blue zip up hoodie. I did a little of make up and decided that I would wear my hair now. "Ding" I heard my phone go off. I picked up my phone and realized that Malachi was texting me.

Malachi:
Meet me in
My driveway at
7:00 I will drive you
To school.

Me:
Ok!

I had to hurry up since it was 6:55 I grabbed my backpack and ran down stairs to the kitchen to grab an apple. "Bye mom!" I shouted. "Bye sweetie stay safe!" She replied. I and ran over to Malachi's house and knocked on the door. "Hi McKenzie." Malachi said while closing the door behind me as you walked outside. He started the car and I went to the passenger seat. The car ride was quiet and we were just listening to his playlist. We finally pulled into the school parking lot and he made his way over to his friend group leaving me behind. There he goes. Holding a girl hand. It felt like my heart shattered into a million pieces. I grabbed my schedule from the main office and saw that I had history first period.  When I walked in I saw that Malachi was in my class which won't be bad I hope. The teacher
Introduced me to the class and made me speak. "Hi my name is McKenzie and I hope I can make a lot of new friends" I said as he pointed me to my seat. Which was behind Malachi. "Hi" he whispered. "Hi?" I asked "you should sit with me and friends during lunch" he said. I shook my head and started to work on the paper the teacher had gave me.

After many classes it was finally time for lunch I walked to the cafeteria looking like a loss dog. "OVER HERE!" Malachi said while jumping up and down waving his arm.   I started to walk towards his lunch table that had his group of friends. "Want me to introduce you to everyone?" Malachi said. "Sure" I replied. "Alright this is Nicole my girlfriend,Nicole this is McKenzie." He said while pulling Nicole over to him hugging him. She rolled her eyes. "Then there is ruby. Ruby this is McKenzie." She smiled. "Then there is Jameson" he waved. "And lastly Tyson." He waved and smiled. "You can come sit next to me" ruby said. I smiled going to sit next to her. Nicole kept giving me the dirtiest looks that I have ever seen. "Malachi don't you think your little friend is a little less for our friend group?" Nicole asked Malachi. "No why are you saying that?" He asked. "Well she looks like a pick me girl." He rolled his eyes moving his hand off her waist. While smiling at me. I tapped my shoe against Malachi shoe seeing if he would smile or not. It's the way we use to check on each other when our parents would be fighting. He didn't smile he frowned.  It was finally  last period and I had Malachi and Nicole in my class. Malachi and Nicole were sitting next to each other. Malachi looked so sad and pissed. "Kenzie over here" Malachi said while pointing to the empty seat infront of him. "I'm go to the bathroom real quick do you guys need your water bottles refilled?" He asked. Nicole shoved her water bottle into his hands and smirked.  "If you come in between me and Malachi's relationship I will end you." Nicole said. I had no words. My heart broke. I should be the one saying that she is the one coming in between me and my best friend. "I don't know what you did to become his friend but I will figure out lies to tell him so he hates you."    She said while smacking my shoulder. I couldn't hold in the tears any longer and ran out of the class room with tears falling from my eyes. I bumped into someone. It was Malachi. "Woo girl slow your roll" he said. I had my head down the whole time so he couldn't see that I was crying. "Sorry" I replied. "Wait Kenzie why are you out of the classroom anyway?" He asked. "No reason just going to the bathroom." I said while trying to run from him. But he grabbed my hand and pulled me back and realized that I was crying. "Why are you crying?" He asked. "Ask your girlfriend why." I said while rolling my eyes. "What did she do?" Malachi asked. "She was being a bitch by telling me to stay out of her way and not to talk to you and then she slapped me on my shoulder." I explained to him. As he pulled me into a hug letting me cry into his arms. He went into the classroom before me then I walked in behind him.