11- please dont leave

I just got done scrolling on Instagram till I saw Kenzie posted something near our  old rail road hang out. I ran over to her house so I could tell her mom. "MRS BELL WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled. I heard her come downstairs. "Hi Malachi what's up?" She asked. I told her about the Instagram post so she could tell the cops and I told her that I would go searching for her. I went back over to my house to get my skate board. I finally got to the cliff and I saw someone sitting there with a dark blue hoodie on kinda like the Nike one I gave Kenzie so I had a strong feeling this was her. "Kenzie" I said while walking closer to her. I sat down next to her as she looked at me. "Kenzie...please don't be mad please I didn't even talk to Nicole she just trying to make you jealous." I told her as she looked over at me. She looked sad it made feel so bad. I pulled her in for a kiss that lasted for a minute then she pulled away. "If I'm have a last kiss it's going to be with you." She said as she gave me one more kiss then She gave me her stuff and she turned around and started to climb down the hill. "BOOM" I heard I looked down to see she had fell. I grabbed all of the stuff and I went the quickest walk way that leds me to her. When I got down there she wasn't saying anything but she was still breathing. I quickly called 911 and I called her mom and when 911 got there we got into the ambulance I held her hand the whole time there praying that she would be ok.
When we got there her mom and my mom was already there.  I ran to go hug my mom so I could cry in her arms.  They quickly brought her into a room and I saw her eyes flicker every time her head would look towards me. I cried even more as I sat down next to her mom and mine mom. The nurse finally called us in to go see her and so the nurse can talk to us. "Okay guys we were able to give her oxygen but we don't know how long it's going to last,it should last enough for you to say goodbye she did lose a little bit of blood in the back of her neck as well." We all nodded our heads and me and my mom left the room so her mom could talk to her. Then my mom went in and then me. I had my hood on as I walked into the room. "Kenzie... I am so sorry this all happened I said as I sat down at the chair next to her." I said. She looked at me. "Malachi I am so sorry I did this. It's all my fault I overreacted." "I love you Kenzie you can't leave me." I said. I went closer to her and I sat on the hospital bed next to her and she sat up and I leaned in for a hug and I kissed her on her forehead. "Kenzie don't leave me please." "I don't want to Malachi.." I smiled at her as she laid back down and placed her feet on top of my legs. I looked up at the heart monitor has it got slower and slower. Then her eyes closed I lifted up the oxygen mask and I gave her a kiss. Or should I say a true love kiss.  Hoping that it would work. But it didn't. I saw her squeeze my hand as her eyes closed and her heartbeat stopped. I cried leaning my head against her chest this couldn't be happening. I sat there talking to her. "Kenz I love you so fucking much I can't lose you please come back. PLEASE. " I whispered till I yelled please. I needed kenz she my life saver.  I didn't want to let go of her. My head was still laying on her chest as I played with her hair I took one of the bracelets I had on and placed it on her wrist. I was basically screaming at this point. My mom and Mrs bell walked in. "We lost..her.." I whispered as I cried more. My mom came over to me and hugged me as Mrs bell cried. The nurse came in to talk to her mom and my mom and her mom left the room so I could see her again. "Kenzie wake up,wake up kenz you can do this." I said shaking her till I leaned in to give her a kiss. Knowing that noting was going to work now. I took my AirPods out of my pocket and her half of the promise ring I never had the chance to give her I walked out of the room still looking at her.
The car ride home was quiet the only noise that was made was crying noises. I still had my hood on with my AirPods in listening to her playlist that she would always put on when we got home I went into my room sitting on my bed starring at her skate board and the all of the pictures I had of us around the room.