9- running away on my b-day

Kenzies pov:

I got my phone and keys and placed it in my backpack as Malachi watched me. I grabbed clothes and stuff from the bathroom and opened the ladder that was connected to my window. And I climbed down as Malachi watched me. I got my skate bored outside in the backyard and ran off as Malachi watched me from the upstairs window. I decided that I would go the rail road in the forest that me and Malachi use to always go to when we were younger. When I got there I sat on the cliff letting my legs hang while my hoodie was on. It was one  Malachi gave me it was his dark blue Nike hoodie. I put my hood on and decided to post stuff on Instagram. And I sat there enjoying
Nature.

———————————————————————-

Malachi's pov:

I was crying. Kenzie had just ran off because this was one of our biggest fights yet and I don't know where she was going I ran into her mom room to wake her up so I could tell her the bad news. She rolled over and looked at me with a confused look. I told her what happened and she started to cry. She picked up her phone and called my mom,her sister that was in town and the cops. "Mrs bell I will go look for her." "Ok Malachi be careful I have to call the cops back later so they can do a search for her. I ran downstairs to go to my house so I can get my car keys. I grabbed my car keys and ran to my jeep. This was all my fault. All my fault. I don't know why I didn't block Nicole in the first place,but if somebody does anything to Kenzie while she is out in the open I will find them and kill them. I played my playlist as I overthink everything. I checked everywhere in town but I still had no luck. I went back home and I went into Kenzies house to tell her mom that we would have to wait till it was morning when it's more light out and she agreed.

(Author note- I am ending the chapter here but the next chapter is going to be a Instagram chapter but it's going to give Malachi a hint where she is)