8- brithday party

(Time skip 2 weeks later)

I woke up to text messages so I decided to pick up my phone to see who was texting me then I realized the date it was my birthday. All the texts said happy birthday. Today was the day of my party to that me and my mom have been planning for a while. It was a pool party almost the whole school was going to be there and my cousins were coming I rarely get to see Molly and Carly so I was excited. I got out of bed and I went over to my closet to find the bin with all my swimsuits. I finally found one and decided to try it on. It fitted good so I decided to put it on and I would put clothes over it till it's time for the party. (Outfit will be at the top) I decided that I would wear my hair done and I went downstairs. "Good morning sweetie heart happy birthday." My mom said walking over to me so she could hug me. "Good morning mom." "Sweetie I need you to go get my phone so I can call Felica so her and Malachi can come over for a special breakfast." I smiled and I went upstairs to my mom room to get her phone off the charger.

I brought her phone downstairs and soon enough Malachi was running through the door. He ran over to my mom to give her a hug then he came running over to me and picked up off the ground. "Happy birthday kenz" he said as he wrapped his arms around me tighter. I kissed the top of his head and slid out of his arms going to sit down at the table as he followed me. We ate breakfast and talked about what was going to be at the party. After we ate breakfast me and Malachi went upstairs to my room and we played Fortnite. It was finally 1:30 and it was time for the party,Malachi went into my bathroom so he could change into his pool outfit and I took off the clothes I had over my swimsuit. I opened the door and the fence to the backyard and me and Malachi went outside to wait for everyone. The first person to show up was Ariana then Ruby,Jameson,and Tyson then almost everyone from the school but Nicole. Then I looked over at the fence and it was Molly and Carly. I ran over to them and pulled them in for a group hug. It felt so good to see them. We rarely see each other. Malachi came over to us as well and he wrapped his arms around my waist again. "Molly and Carly this is my boyfriend Malachi." They both waved and smiled. We headed over to the crowd some people were inside eating and some people were outside in the pool or in the hot tub. I went into the pool and Malachi followed me. He picked me up so my legs were around his waist and he kissed me. As me molly and Carly were talking. "stop you guys are so cute!!" Ruby said. Me and Malachi both chuckled. We went over to the chairs that my mom had placed outside and I started to open gifts. I decided to open Malachis gift. It was a necklace with the moon and the sun and it said," we can go farther than the moon and the sun." (Yes I did get that from Austin and ally) I looked at him and hugged him. I gave the necklace to him so he could put it on me. The party was finally over and Malachi was sleeping over tonight we both went upstairs to my room and got into our matching pjs.

 The party was finally over and Malachi was sleeping over tonight we both went upstairs to my room and got into our matching pjs

The pjs ^

I put on slow music for us to dance to. And he picked up and wrapped me around his waist and was kissing me. And then a phone went off. I checked my phone it wasn't my phone. So I waited for Malachi to check his phone. It was Nicole telling him that she loves him. With 5 texts and one missed call. I got out of Malachis arms and letted a tear run down face. "MALACHI I thought I could trust you,without you talking to Nicole now she telling you that she loves you,I can't trust you anymore Malachi." I said. "Kenzie please don't it's not like that I promise I hate her with every bone in my body I swear Kenzie." "Malachi don't." I said as he pulled my hand closer to him and leaned in to kiss me. "MALACHI JUST STOP TRYING TO GET ON MY GOOD SIDE." I yelled as I tried putting my hands against his waist. I was so mad at him but he is my comfort person. He finally pulled away, "I thought you were mad at me dumbass?" I nod my head and go sit on the bed. I then got up.