☁️ 𐙚

☁️ 𐙚 . ˙ 𖧧 ₊ ˚ 🐇

"IM SORRY (NAME) but we do not need you anymore" A old man said with an apologetic look on his face

"But Steve please I really need this job how else would I pay my bills?" The young women said with an worried expression on her face

"I'm sorry again it's just we already got all of the employees that we need you were just a filler please understand this"

The women could only sigh, putting her head down looking down to her feet, a million of thoughts running through her head how she going to live life now. Everything is too expensive now. The old man could only watch her with a sympathetic look.

"Look" He said as she raises her head up "I have someone looking for a babysitter right now, is that something that you're interested in?"

The women blink an opportunity is waiting for her. She nibbles her lips and slowly nods her head.

"Yes that would be fine" She answered him fiddling with her locket. The old man smile showing his wrinkles around his face. Pulling out a piece of paper and taking a pen he scribbled something down on the piece of white paper. The (hair/color) women only watch as he hands her the piece of paper.

"Here her phone number just say I sent you" He says as he returns back on to his work

"Thank you" She mumbles out

Walking out of the building. She sigh to herself once more, looking at the paper she made a note to call when she gets back home.

☁️ 𐙚 . ˙ 𖧧 ₊ ˚ 🐇

 ˙ 𖧧 ₊ ˚ 🐇