☁️ 𐙚

☁️ 𐙚 . ˙ 𖧧 ₊ ˚ 🐇

HEARING THE elevator ring (name) sees the elevator door open she find herself again in the apartment.

"For the love of god!" She screams in frustration as she walks towards him "Why can't you leave me alone" She says to him as he just dances to melody in the background looking at her.

Seeing a purple heart key inside an green vase behind him. She takes it and go upstairs walking through the highway in which they were in the opposite side since last time she finds the door lock with a purple heart and unlocks it. Seeing that there another door in front of her she opens that door too. Walking through it she hears a big bang behind her jumping in response she then hears the grandfather clock ding. Opening the door she then sees the baby in his high chair.

"Oh my fucking god" (name) curse under her breath as she ignores him and walks to the hallway in front of her. Walking she then sees one of the doors opens and sees the baby passing by her not thinking much of she continues to walk until it happens again.

"Is this baby obsessed with me or something?!"

She continues to walk and sees a door to her right opening it up she sees nothing but another hallway turning another right she finds herself near the baby door in where the baby flys across the hallway once more. Walking towards it she opens the door she sees his crib in the middle of the vines seeing that there another door behind it she makes her way and opens that door too. As she opens it she can see the baby there but this time on top of the tv.

"Not you mocking me" She rolls her eyes at him as he starts to giggle

Turning her whole body to the left she starts to walk and finds herself surrounded by floating tvs, each times she passes one it changes it's channel to either the baby face or the symbol. She also realizes every time she looks at one it makes her head go crazy so she tries her best to not look at them walking through that highway once more she sees the baby bedroom door once more as she approach it she gets jump scares by this big tv with his face on it.

"AHH" She screams out loud. "This damm baby is going to make me die young" She says fiddling with her heart shaped locket trying to calm down her beating heart

Touching the doorknob and opening it she sees the baby with an tv head and on his crib.

"That something you don't see everyday" She spoke as she walks towards "But then again you don't see an baby with demonic powers either" (name) chuckles to herself

Seeing it's the same thing as the last two times she goes in and sees the baby with angry expression and his demonic eyes sitting on his throne. As she walks near it the baby then disappears. Shaking her head she then proceeds to walk once more through that highway. One of the doors bang very loudly making her make a sound seeing that it was nothing she then sees that symbol once more sighing to herself mentally preparing herself, she pushes the door open and sees those floating orbs once more as she her closer to them she can hear them whispering.