☁️ 𐙚

☁️ 𐙚 . ˙ 𖧧 ₊ ˚ 🐇

OPENING THE apartment door she put her belongings onto the table suddenly she can hear the baby sobbing, making her way up the stairs she arrives at his door where she sees him in his crib crying, settling him down she figure that he was hungry so she went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hm his mother said he can eat solid foods" She said out loud and saw the toaster, suddenly she had an idea pop up in her head. "Let's make a grilled cheese sandwich " She said to no one in particular.

Grabbing the white bread she place it on the toaster then she proceeds to grab the cheese and place it on top of the bread in which she tops it off with a another piece of white bread. Closing the toaster lid she hums in success, suddenly the beige toaster exploded in front of her. Feeling her head hurt and her ears ringing she reads 'FEED ME' on the walls and a symbol on the fridge. Panicking settles on her chest as she tries to calm beating heart. Opening the fridge seeing if she can grab an bottle, instead she sees an long hallway settling in her vision seeing the bottle at the end of the hallway she makes her way inside and walks through the white hallway, grabbing the bottle she makes her way to the fridge door in which it shut infront of her.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me" (name) grumbles as she turns around back to the hallway to find another exit.

Seeing she can make a turn she finds herself in some kind of maze, making her way and making a bunch of turns she finally appears in front of a door seeing this is the only exit she turns the doorknob and finds herself in the apartment hallway. Seeing the apartment door coming to her view she opens it and finds the baby in his high chair.

"Okay I'm not going crazy at least I know that now but, what the hell are you then?" (name) mutter out and feeding the baby his bottle. Smelling something nasty she sighs to herself as she knows what the next step is.

Entering the bathroom she grabs the diaper on her way and try's to change his diaper when suddenly she gets jump scares, screaming she falls down in which she finds the baby floating with eight colored orbs surrounding him making eye contact with the baby she realizes his eyes are demonic now. Standing up quickly she remembers what his mother said about his pacifier. Remembering it was in his parents room when she was chasing that diaper she makes her way outside the bathroom in where she sees toys floating all around and him being in the middle, trying to get through him he suddenly summons an bunch of vines stopping her, seeing she can go go around them she makes an run upstairs to his parents room where he jumps scare her again.

"You seriously need to stop doing that" She screams out as she rushes to the emergency glass box breaking the glass and quickly snatching the pacifier she runs downstairs and sees him still floating she then put the pacifier in his mouth and finally calms down

"Sigh finally" (name) said and picks up the baby and go upstairs on the way she can see his eyes going back to the demonic eyes she saw last time.

Passing out she hears 'run' behind her and sees the baby looking at her she feels herself moving towards him and seeing black filling her vision. Returning back to the bedroom door she finds the baby floating with black vines surrounding the walls trying to settle down the baby so he can calm down she takes him and settle him onto his crib. Remembering about his plushies she takes the sheep and put it next to and starts to hurry up and read his storybook.
Finishing the last sentence of the book she turns to her right side in where she finds all of his three plushies floating, looking to her left she sees the baby sitting on his throne. Hearing something above her open she looks up sees a triangle and an orb which transform into the baby suddenly the baby comes towards her.

"At least I know now that you're a demonic baby now" (name) said as she feels herself being suck in.

⊹ ₊ ˚ 🐇 𓂃 ⸝⸝ ♡

Waking up she sees herself in an elevator.

"Maybe that possessed baby teleported me here"  (name) sighs as she makes her way back to the apartment door opening it she feels the vibe down and starts to hear whispers all around her.

Getting the goosebumps going upstairs seeing if she can calm down the baby again she can still hear the whispering as they grew stronger when she arrives at his door. Opening it she gets a peak of the baby still sitting on his throne as he close the door infront go her face.

"Rude" she mumbles out as she rolls her eyes.

Looking at the brown door with a sheep drawing she sees a white bunny with green eyes next to it was a green arrow pointing to the left she makes her way downstairs and stills sees green arrows following them she sees an white bunny on the apartment door. Opening it she can stills hear whispers walking to the elevator in where she sees another green arrow and the bunny she can now hear her heart beat increasing. Pressing the elevator button in an hurry she hears an ding as she sees the elevator doors opening she sees that symbol that she saw on the fridge once more, coming in she and pressing the button she falls to the side in order to calm down one what happening to her in the process she squeezes something by accident suddenly she hears an little squeak, looking down she sees his little bunny holding an note stating. 'I want to leave' suddenly the bunny disappears too.

☁️ 𐙚 . ˙ 𖧧 ₊ ˚ 🐇

 ˙ 𖧧 ₊ ˚ 🐇