☁️ 𐙚

☁️ 𐙚 . ˙ 𖧧 ₊ ˚ 🐇

SEEING THE elevator doors closing infront of her. She starts to think how she going to survive this demonic baby. It has powers that she couldn't even think existed until now. Suddenly the elevator begins to rumble and the lights start flickering popping out of her own thoughts, holding onto the railing on the side so she doesn't fall. She can feel the elevator stop shaking and opening the doors for her. An bunny and the green arrow fill her vision once more, seeing the arrow pointing right she walks through the hallway and go down the stairs that were there, she makes a lot of turns and find herself infront of an door with an bunny on it. When her hand almost touches the door she sees chains coming out of the corners of the door and locking it in with a light green crescent moon.

"This life hates me I swear" Hearing giggles on her right side she sees the baby holding onto an gold key with the light green crescent moon on top.

"You" She narrowed her eyes and points at him "Give me that key" She says sternly to him as she try's to grab the key from his chubby hands, when he disappears in front of her and opens up an apartment door.

Rolling her eyes as she hears the baby giggles inside of the apartment she has this feeling that the baby likes to play around with her. Stepping inside the apartment she sees the baby sitting on the white table getting close to him he suddenly teleports on top of the bookshelves seeing how she not going to get him by this, she then remembers how he likes music. Turning to her right she sees a piano.

"Hmm maybe there music sheets somewhere around here"

As she investigates the apartment she finds music sheets all scattered around walking around and grabbing all three pieces of sheets she puts them together on the piano stand. Seeing the title 'A kings lullaby' she start to eye the music sheets and notices a drawing of the baby and the symbol she keeps seeing all around. She then starts to read the music notes and starts playing the piano. As her fingers press on the piano keys she sees in the corner of her eye the baby teleporting in the piano on her right side. Stopping the music since  she try's to grab the key when suddenly the lid opens up making her flitch and sees the baby fly across the room.

"Karma" (name) said as she giggles but stops when she sees the sad expression on his face. "Don't give me that look you put me through a lot of already"

Shaking her head she sees a red button on the corner of the piano lid, pressing it the painting next to it move to the left opening up an opening, she crouches down and goes inside. Making a two left turns she walks forward she sees opening crouching though it. She spots the big symbol once more starting to walk towards it she sees a black record with a yellow circle in the middle.