☁️ 𐙚

☁️ 𐙚 . ˙ 𖧧 ₊ ˚ 🐇

ARRIVING BACK to the baby apartment door again. She told the mother what happen but she only answer by saying since she babysitting at night and that she might've been just sleepy that why she misplaced him by accident. The babysitter hopes it was only that and not something else. Walking into the apartment she doesn't see him in his high chair like yesterday. Looking for him in panic she finds him seeing him on the couch watching tv.

"Hello little guy l'm back again" She said to him looking at him now calming down. "Wonder how you got here though, maybe your parents were running late again and misplace you" She said to him in the same yellow clothing from yesterday "Your parents really love yellow huh or maybe it's just you that likes yellow?" The baby just stare at her.

"Okay your mother said same thing as yesterday and she also said that how the rest of the week is going to go" She smile to him as the baby could only stare at her in hungry eyes. "Looking at those eyes you're probably want your bottle huh" She says as she makes her way to the kitchen.

Entering the kitchen door she hears an egg crack. Making a confused sound she walks to the egg cart only to find egg yolk spilling from the counter.

"Maybe it was just a mouse" She tries reassured herself and starts cleaning up the yolk with a wet rag.

Opening the green fridge door with drawings, she sees the bottle only for the fridge door to close on her.

"Okay (name) calm down it's just in your head" Opening the fridge door again she finds the bottle to not be there anymore

"Okay maybe it's not in your head after all" She says in a worried tone

"Maybe this place is haunted?" Trying to find a reasonable explanation for everything that happening to her.

Looking through the cabinets to find the baby bottle. She finds it sitting there on cardboard boxes underneath the counter.

"Okay I found it and let's just forget about everything that happening right now" She talks under her breath.

Walking towards the kitchen door she finds it close. In which she doesn't remember closing it. "Okay uhm maybe it was just the wind yea the wind" She quickly mumbles to herself

Walking out she finds the baby in the high chair waiting for his bottle. "Okay something is definitely happening here first the egg. the fridge door, and now the baby appearing on his high chair!" She freaks out and gives the bottle to the baby in which he happily drinks it

"Do you know why you keep what the word oh teleporting to places that you weren't in the first place?!" She ask him, but he only happily giggles to her
"Maybe that cassate player has something to do with this" She thinks to herself

"Sigh let's just get this over with" (name) grumbles picking up the baby and taking him to the changing room, placing him down on the changing mat she turns her back to him and walks where the diapers were grabbing the white soft diaper only to googly eyes appear on diapers as she hears the baby giggling in the background.

Widening her eyes the diaper jumps out of her soft hands and starts 'running' into the living room in where she starts chasing it.

"You come back here I'm not going to babysit a smelly baby" (name) screams as she chases after it. She kept running for it till it went upstairs to the baby room then his parent's room. The diaper bumps into the wall, starting to get dizzy and falls onto the emergency red box

"Hah got you now" She says to it as she grabs it closing the door she didn't thought much of the parents room maybe they forgot to lock it, she didn't think she will get in trouble by them after all she was chasing an magical diaper.

Making her way downstairs with the diaper googly eyes turning around she goes to the bathroom and changes the baby smelly diaper. Making a successful sound she goes outside to pick something up only to find the baby infront of the stairs.

"Okay maybe it's just you?!" She yells at herself as the baby only looks at her

"Do you have powers or something? Was that player thingy talking about you? I mean you're the only baby in yellow here?" She questioned him as she picking him up only just hearing the baby blabber away

"Sigh keeping quiet huh" (name) says with an grumpy expression on her face looking at the baby only for the baby to return the same one

"Okay let's take you to bed now while I try to think about an reasonable explanation for this so I don't go crazy" She said to him as she walks yo the stairs, taking him to his nursery, and putting him down onto his crib.

Sighing to herself she grabs the soft white bunny and place it next to him, taking the book that was next to the chair she sits down and starts reading looking up to see if the baby is awake or not she feels the book being push away from her hands as the baby giggles at this grumbly madly she stands up and take the book that was now on the floor, taking the book she sats down again and finishes reading the storybook. Closing the book she sees the baby sleeping peacefully as he wasn't just playing with her just now. Making her way downstairs she hears the doorbell ring, opening the brown door she sees a toaster package, taking it in she places it on the table and makes her way onto the couch in where she can finally have peace.

☁️ 𐙚 . ˙ 𖧧 ₊ ˚ 🐇

 ˙ 𖧧 ₊ ˚ 🐇